A great suggestion from a current Bethelite on the chopping block

by Gilbeath Haaraloth 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DJS
    DJS

This is Ima Whore, I mean Pussy Galore, I mean Alotta Vagina, I mean Gilbeath Whoralot's SECOND post. She has been on the site for less than a month. She has learned enough in this short period of time to create the perfect OP that would hook us.

But he/she (I'm betting it's a he) thinks they are much smarter than everyone on this site, and they had to place rather obvious clues so that they could laugh at us when we missed them and drone on and on and on for 200 posts in response to her comedy routine. We didn't miss them. At least I didn't and probably Slimboyfat.

We are being spoofed. And if we aren't, Ms. Whore-a-lot has one chance to fix this. So far it seems that silence IS golden.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I agree with The Rebel, if most of them have any sense they should all start to make their plans about getting out, they are only going to continue to downsize even more, why hang around waiting for the inevitable
  • Gilbeath Haaraloth
    Gilbeath Haaraloth

I do not understand the hate but I will be glad to remove the last line about circumcision. If you knew my story then you might understand my disgust against the barbaric practice. And yes I am male. Not sure where you understood I am female from as I never mention it. My avatar is simply a fact sheet. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

• Gilbeath Haaraloth
    Gilbeath Haaraloth

No he was leaving already on his own accord and was technically an apostate by Bethel standards. He was awake since last year at least.

I don't think he has the time to write a book but I will tell him about this website and see if he can post something personal. I'm sure he would love to share his story with you guys.

• Gilbeath Haaraloth
    Gilbeath Haaraloth
    DJS I don't understand where this is coming from. What is so funny about what I have said? Absolutely nothing. My personal situation is what caused me to develop this hatred for this evil practice. I'm sure there are hundreds of millions of men who are circumcised and perfectly healthy but many are not. You are being childish and ignorant.
  • DJS
    DJS

Gilbeath,

Not buying it. Your avatar could be a guy but being so tiny it looks like a girl. You have to build back some credibility, and that will take a few more months and a lot more posts that show something approaching bona fides for ME. Or continue this OP and provide something resembling evidence and rational argument. Class, be warned, if Mr. Whore-a-lot continues and you continue to engage him, ask 'probing' questions (double entendre intended) that will reveal who he is and what his objectives are.

Otherwise you are most certainly the butt of his joke. Double entendre intended.

• Gilbeath Haaraloth
    Gilbeath Haaraloth
    If you read my post to you then you would know that is a woman and I do not know her but she happens to be in the fact sheet I used as my avatar. Again I am male not female. I'm not sure what I need to do to regain credibility or why I need to? What exactly have I done? And I am not very active here as you can see only lurking and reading information. Good day to you sir
  • DJS
    DJS

Then continue. My objections have been clearly stated and based on an analysis of the data. My findings have been presented; I change nothing about them.

But you have an opportunity, if you are who you say you are and if you know this soon to be ex-Bethelite, to prove your case. I suggest you leave the circumcision issue to its own OP.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Ummmm, the Internet is challenging:-

A) wanting to sympathize and empathize with posters.

B) marking those for liguidation who break the posting guidelines.

Well having read this O.P I don't personally feel a victim of bullshit, and all I would add is I was not searching for authenticity in the O.P. I therefore hope your friend from bethel doesn't end up peddling dope, or hating an organization, but takes personal accountability for his life and makes a success of life outside bethel.

The Rebel.

• brandnew
    brandnew

Im with DJS on this one.....ya know if i have a story to tell, its usually bout myself. 😂😈. Just weird how somebody comes on, and tells the story of his buddy, and second ....knows sooo much english , but has a name like...G H....its just too many letters 😂😂😂😂😂.

Its that a ficticious name? , or were your parents very mean people?

Mad Puppy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit