A great suggestion from a current Bethelite on the chopping block

by Gilbeath Haaraloth 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gilbeath Haaraloth
    Gilbeath Haaraloth
    A very close friend of mine has gotten his letter. Although he was planning to leave willingly, he told me that he can't help but feel a sense of being stabbed in the back by a bunch of self righteous traitors. He gave tours for years, always telling the visitors "this is the best way of life, I would never change anything here and I'll never regret making this decision to come here." That phrase was a suggestion an overseer told him to say to encourage young ones to volunteer for Bethel and/or when worldly people would visit to make a good presentation for Jah's house. Now here he is after all these years of loyal service and getting the chop and he is bitter filled with years of experiences that would turn any normal man with a conscience into a full militant apostate. Just like the WashTower's cleaned up version of their own history, the R&F witnesses never get to see the inner workings of Bethel a place filled with nepotism, politics and lots of homosexual activity. He is going full apostate, ready to expose this human organization for what it is. I've been out for a few years inactive but not df. I told him I want to help and he has a plan to help wake up the sheep in large numbers. For obvious reason I can not say it here but PM me and I will tell you the simple way you can help. And please do not get your child circumcised. It is a dangerous and evil practice which must be made illegal.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Good for him. It seems the watchtower corporation is stabbing itself in the back these days. I know about loyal Witnesses who think that the Watchtower has now become a worshipper of Man religion namely the governing body are now taking the place of God
  • DJS
    DJS

You had me at hello. Really, you did.

You lost me at the circumcision tag line. Is that like Bob Barkers old 'have your pets spayed and neutered' tag?

Another OP perchance?

Is the chopping block reference a clue to this being a spoof? A double entendre? Ouch, btw.

Just female circumcision or males too?

Or are we playing "One of these things is not like the others'? Or Where's Waldo ..s foreskin?

Is this somehow related to Bethel? Did the evil Dark Lords require your friend to be circumcised to gain entrance? So he's mad that they chopped him coming and going? Double entendre intended.

You have seriously raised questions about your credibility with this tagline. You being a newbie with a double entendre sounding screen-name and a picture with your hand over your mouth as in response to a joke are also clues.

• stillin
    stillin
    I was circumcised but I'm not evil. Really, no complaint here.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I'd say the "PM me and I'll tell you the simple way you can help" line raised a credibility eyebrow too. Not to mention the blatant pandering to forum tropes of course.
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    He is going full apostate,

Everybody knows you never go full apostate.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

So being kicked out of the callous social institution known as a religious organization has woken up a former bethelite. In my opinion your friend should first now try to succeed in his life outside the watchtower social institution of bethel, before wasting more years of his life in bitterness trying to expose an organization that he feels has treated him appallingly.

Sorry if my reply is insensitive, but I believe the time to expose the watchtower should come second and his struggle for economic survival and making a happy life first.

The Rebel

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I have no sympathy at all for bethelites these days.

So what you are saying is if he hadnt been given the letter he'd still be a full brainwashed drone? That doesnt say much for his ability to reason, only that he has an axe to grind.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Sorry if my reply is insensitive, but I believe the time to expose the watchtower should come second and his struggle for economic survival and making a happy life first.

A fictional character doesn't need to worry about mundanities such as making a living however. (Although information by PM may supply predicable additional suggestions on that front)

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Thank you for sharing this Gilbeath. I live in Holland, but I can feel the anger over here!

Just like the WashTower's cleaned up version of their own history, the R&F witnesses never get to see the inner workings of Bethel a place filled with nepotism, politics and lots of homosexual activity.

...he has a plan to help wake up the sheep in large numbers

I don't know his plan, but I hope he writes a book. Could you ask him to do that or something like that, or share his experiences here with us? Never mind if he doesn't, I'm just a nobody, but like Raymond Franz, insiders know best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit