Cart work faces headwinds.

by lastmanstanding 68 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

Just a thought... I challenge the posters with a good grasp of photo editing to take a pic of street beggars and shove in a literature cart LOL - lastmanstanding

Challenge accepted :)
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" Making Peace at Home "

Really maybe the leaders of the WTS have forgotten their religious cult has broken apart millions of families since its operation in last 100 years ?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

They seem to be doubling-down on their evil shunning practises in recent years. They claim they don't break-up families.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The WTBTS always needs cash. The congregations must buy the carts as the WTBTS donates approximately jack-shit to the Dub slaves.

I bet a JW owns, or is closely associated with the company that makes the carts. MOTHER is getting paid twice I bet...

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hey! Can we get Jesus in there! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

DD

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The congregations buy the carts to do the work of the WT. With donations going to the WT. We see the picture, as clear as day. Doing 'somebody's' work for free, free labour. It's shameless.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

With all the child molestation lawsuits they face I'm thinking this lazy ass easy way to get your time in on a corporation score card AKA "Cart Witnessing" will be replaced in the future with: "Stay home avoid negative news about the WT Corporation and stop all preaching keep send Jehovah/us more money and hang on tight armegeddon is almost here"

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

Hey! Can we get Jesus in there! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ - DATA-DOG

Why not?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Starry night

way to go... Iā€™m dying here... falling off my crutches

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit