More than 17 years of service to the XJW community!

by Nathan Natas 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I absolutely love, love, love Barbara Anderson's fortnightly reminiscences of her time at Bethel.

What an absolute treasure that lady is!!❤️

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes.

Years ago when I first seen Ricks SixSreens sight it did seem kind of creepy,,and I turned and went the other way

But as time went on,,you just come to appreciate SixSreens more and more and is therapeutic.

Its comforting and reassuring there are other people like yourself realizing what the Borg is all about.

Possible to watch all exJW videos,,no.

But you just gotta pick and choose the ones that have information you haven't already heard.

You have to comb through so many channels and go with just a few.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

But hats off to Rick and his SixSreens weekends.

His show is beyond therapeutic,,,not possible to watch the entire episode every weekend.

But just watch when you can,,get the gist of the show and the listen to the people calling in.

• LV101
    LV101

was a new boy - looks like a good video/thx for share.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    I can't believe actual credible activists like Barbara Anderson would ever be seen with this CLOWN, much less be interviewed by him. But she did! ( (#$@!%) Barbara?)

Six Screens needs to immediately stop airing Watchtower scandals so the organization's worldwide growth can continue.

@44:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ScsPTmNQt8

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Efrain Rivera is a wonderful man. Thoroughly enjoyed this interview.with Barb.

As someone mentioned Rick doesn't fleece new leavers of their cash. He's considerate to new leavers. I've actually had little run-ins with Rick (you can probably guess on what topic), but he's a good hearted man and no one can doubt his commitment to helping cult victims.

Edit: I also heard your interview Nathan, I was very touched by it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Thank you Diogenesister! That was a while ago!

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

38 men knew!

Salena and her sister calls in! 10:30 pm est ish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-Qo5NqR4pE

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Re: Rick's video....

Just to say that chap Reece clearly stated he found Selina to be credible.

Understandably Rick assumed Selina hadn't reported her abuse to authorities (per Watchtower rules)but an excellent point was made by the lady caller who reminded him Selina said "it was taking too long", intimating Police WERE investigating.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I must say, though, a "live" case of the depth of seriousness Selina alleges, would require the plaintiff NOT to approach the other party or anyone associated with him and would definitely prohibit her from threatening them. It could even end up destroying the whole case. Surely she couldn't risk that?

Therefore I'm pretty sure it's not (currently) being investigated and isn't anything to do with the Pennsylvania case which is what some callers were saying. It could be why Selina is so angry and frustrated?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit