More than 17 years of service to the XJW community!

by Nathan Natas 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I want to take a moment to salute RICK FEARON, an "apostate" near Boston Massachusetts USA who more than 17 years ago started the SIXSCREENS TELENETWORK on YouTube. You can find it here: https://www (dot) youtube (dot) com/ (at) araretreat/streams.

Like our benevolent host SIMON GREEN here at Jehovahs-Witness.com, Rick has not done his great work for his own financial enrichment or to collect followers for himself, as some XJW grifters have done and continue to do.

Saturdays and Sundays are the busy days at Six Screens, with call-in programs like:

* JW WORLD NEWS

* TOUCHED BY THE TENTACLES OF THE WATCHTOWER

* TELL YOUR STORY OF BEING ONE OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

* HEALING AFTER THE WATCHTOWER

* KNOWING GOD AFTER LEAVING THE WATCHTOWER

* THE COCHISE PENDLETON HOUR

* FORMER JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES SHARE THEIR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY AFTER LEAVING THE WATCHTOWER

* THE CHRISTIAN COURT

* MAKING DISCIPLES WITH JAY HESS

there are new shows being added from time to time. If you have the desire to host a show, talk to Rick; maybe you too can go on the air on the SIXSCREENS TELENETWORK!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

This forum,,,the SixSreens network have gone above and beyond therapeutic in nature in 'waking' from the Borg. Its abundantly obvious I was not alone in my "mental" escape from the Borg.

Its reassuring, relieving and gratifying to the above mentioned!! To escape from mentally abusive,,narcissistic groups. To realize one is not alone in his/her journey. To call it comforting,,would be an understatement. To see that there are many out here that owe a shout of "Thanks" to SixSreens,,,this forum and the countless youtube channels ,, or other forums.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

It can be tough to find time on weekends for the episodes...but you can tune-in somewhere using the wfi networks,,,like at a restaurant,theater or sporting event.

You just have to pair your phone with the wireless ear buds and you can tune-in to the SuxScreens almost anywhere.

Gotta love technology these days.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I play recorded youtube videos while I work...Thanks Rick!

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Thinking about all those long term apostates and those who left JWs a long long time ago, where is it all going?

What do you want to achieve and accomplish?

someone leaving now, and they become apostates what do they want now?

the change with no more judicial committees if you say you are suicidal is huge

could someone be actively apostate and suicidal so remain in the cong?

could someone be openly PIMO or at least PIMA and say they are suicidal so they can keep coming to meetings?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    could someone be openly PIMO or at least PIMA and ........... keep coming to meetings?

ok--so i know it was a long time ago--and things in dubland have changed a lot over the years--but--

From being a pioneer..a servant..giving public talks home and away,...i resigned in the early 70's, But i still attended meetings now and then--to keep my wife from her endless nagging. Everyone knew i was an ex jw--but i wasnt d/f--and spoke freely and openly to others--just a few of the new elders ignored me--they didnt know what to do. But --more importantly--i wasnt the only one ! There were several other men that did the same thing--never giving answers or prayers.

I made the complete break in 1981..never looked back.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

could someone be actively apostate and suicidal so remain in the cong?

could someone be openly PIMO or at least PIMA and say they are suicidal so they can keep coming to meetings?

Why oh why would they even bother ?

I think I would rather suicide , than attend any more Jehovah`s Witness meetings.

How about you ?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I think anyone who leaves now is like anyone who left in the past- they do not believe the core beliefs of JWs, especially in regards to organizational structure. Most don't want to be apostates, they just are looking for a different church.

The various exJW sites can help those who are dealing with the fear and confusion that comes from stepping away from a group that uses fear to control people. It's good to have a place to turn to, where you can understand that you're not a bad person for wanting to think for yourself.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yes, as BETHSARIM and ENOUGHISENOUGH mentioned, all the shows on SIX SCREENS are available anytime, anywhere; you don't have to change your weekend schedule around to benefit.

I apologize for the link I tried to post not working... To find SIXSCREENS, go to YouTube and search for RICK FEARON. That is probably the easiest way to find SIXSCREENS.

• LV101
    LV101

I did locate SIXSCREENS' most recent youtube yesterday but video breaking up and difficult viewing so gave up. Most likely technical issues w/internet connection at this location. Thx for info/link.

Are there any updated YouTubes re/conventions since July?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit