More than 17 years of service to the XJW community!

by Nathan Natas 41 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@Nathan Nutter:

It's not for me to put out or contribute JACK SHIT. Since you old geezers are probably retired with nothing else to do, by all means continue to publicly embarrass yourselves. But I tell ya, I know shit when I smell it and one whiff of ol' Rick has given me flashbacks of too many Used Car lots. That's the vibe he gives off. A cross between a used car salesman and some wanna be talking head like Rush Limbaugh.

Walter Martin, he is NOT. (RIP, now there was a great orator)

I understand you said before he's some sort of close buddy of yours. Too bad as his friend, that you didn't politely ask him to turn down the "Crazy" right at the start, then he could have steered away from the creep ass persona and vibe he gives off. Or maybe that's your thing? Cause I tell you, that goofy weirdo bullshit appeals to exactly ZERO of the "young wanzzzzz" streaming out of JW.cult today. Reddit and Youtube, and yes the very logical and factual www.jwfacts.com are what appeals to people.

Rick FEAR-on has all of the appeal of the dude who calls himself "Svengoolie" and dresses up like Dracula and plays old B-movies on the MeTV network Saturday nights. lol

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It is an easy thing to call names; any fool is equal to that, and the weapon of vituperation is generally used by those who lack brains for argument or are on the wrong side.

• RESPECTFUL OBSERVER
    RESPECTFUL OBSERVER
    My personal feelings only ... I know Simon works hard to keep this site up, and right now, with all the Jehovah's Witnesses leaving, this site should be growing exponentially. I believe the underlying problem with JWN is individuals posting like WING COMMANDER. His unwarranted inflammatory, insulting "hitting below the belt." comments should not be allowed.

JWN the original platform for people leaving the Watchtower has helped many people and has to be preserved. The redeeming value of this site is sinking, and posters like WC could care less. He has nothing to lose; all of us who appreciate this platform will be the losers along with Simon.

• Mum
    Mum

I watch Rick on YouTube when I can. His videos are really long, so I don't always take the time.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    Rick FEAR-on is the stereotypical raving ex-JW Apostate LOON that WT HQ has been warning about for decades! The wild-eyed sign holder shouting outside venues and yelling at JW passerby's like "Mr. Coffee" used to do in Columbia Heights!

Rick @ 2:55 & 38:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ja8dMEmPY&t=14s

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@ Respectful Observer: You really think it's posters like ME that are the reason young wannzzzz aren't coming to this forum?? LOL!!!!!!!!

A quick search on the ex-JW Reddit sub will show you the REAL reasons! Don't take my word for it. Head over there and present the question yourself. Seriously. Ask away. You will get your answer.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    [deleted my me]
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Rick can be entertaining…

…play his videos and podcasts at 1.25x speed, and he sounds like Peter Griffin.

😁

I’m kinda with Wing on this one, actually… IMO, over-the-top ranting ain’t the way to go.

Well-crafted sardonic humor, though?

Apostatechick.

I could watch her eat popsicles all day.

😏

• Simon
    Simon

WingCommander: just accept that different things appeal to different people. Just because you don't appreciate Rick and his channel, doesn't mean other people can't.

It's ridiculous to get so heated about.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I would like to salute Johnny the Bethelite too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit