So My Ex-Wife Calls Me Last Night For "Advice"...

by pale.emperor 42 Replies latest members private

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Have you read the article below from the July 2009 Awake?

It might help to show it to your wife and start the conversation about her fears over leaving.

This is the link to the discussion about this topic from a few years ago .https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/174959/no-one-should-made-choose-lies-from-july-09-awake

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

Having made a decision much like this one I can definitely understand the difficulty of her position. If she's ever interested in talking to someone who's been through it, just send me a PM and I'll give you an email address she can use to get in touch.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Quote from Pale.Emperor:

I want nothing to do with anything christian or Jesus

This seems to be the sentiment expressed by quite a number of XJws. Has it occurred to anyone that this may in fact be the true purpose of the WTBorg Inc? Their teachings and beliefs are very far removed from the Agape Love which is the essence of the Real Gospel.

In any case, our Father and His Son fully comprehend such feelings and they are not sinful. As a matter of fact, most who eventually come to a healthy understanding of The Way experienced similar feelings or even worse. Many admit to actually having hatred for the God of the Bible for a period of time.

It is good that your former wife is awakening. That you yourself have the feelings you've expressed is also a good thing too. You'll see in due time...

It seems that we all come to experience the things we need to work through in order to round out our "education" in this lifetime. Your heart is in the right place.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

just a thought--Emperor...

if your wife did make a definite move away from the cult---and her family start to shun her....would you consider having her move in with you---to see how it goes ?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Sounds like she getting ready to chuck the JW thing.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sounds promising Pale Emperor,

The JWS cult has a way of making Christianity stink but that's the causative effect by the WTS and its corrupt commercialization implemented through this particular religious publishing organization.

The WTS has caused much stress, anxiety, oppression and depression to anyone who gets tangled up in it.

Part of the anxiety is caused by the shunning of family members who make the personal decision to leave it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Another thing worthy to acknowledge is when one leaves the JWS, you aren't automatically enforced to take up and accept any so called worldly celebration ie Christmas , Halloween, birthdays.

One can make up their decision on how and what to participate in and make up their own evaluation.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

You're separated, on your way to divorce.

Are you sure this wasn't a 'bootie call' disguised as 'a call for advice'?

Too funny!

DY

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Doubtfully...

Ain't nuffin wrong wit dat.

Evvybody gots needs.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

if your wife did make a definite move away from the cult---and her family start to shun her....would you consider having her move in with you---to see how it goes ?

HELL NO!!

OCD is a bitch to live with. It was like living with a forensic detective who can hear crumbs fall on the carpet. Not to mention her confiding in her parents on everything (and i mean everything) for which her dad would tell the other elders and her mum would tell the elders wives.

Are you sure this wasn't a 'bootie call' disguised as 'a call for advice'?

Haha!

The funny thing is, even if we DID get it on she wouldn't be allowed to divorce me scripturally... unless of course i committed adultery... which wouldn't be a problem for me. And the elders couldn't do shit to her because we're still married. It'd be me being the bad one sleeping with another woman right afterwards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit