So My Ex-Wife Calls Me Last Night For "Advice"...

by pale.emperor 42 Replies latest members private

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

UPDATE:

She's now talking openly to me about trying to leave the borg but how to keep her family. I told her flatly "you cant". Many have tried. Only those who's family are PIMO or part-time witnesses are the ones to still keep in contact with their ex-JW family members.

She kept telling me "please, dont tell anyone". Who am i gonna tell? I hate the borg, and the last thing i want is our daughter being dragged to the KH. If i can help just one person leave that cult i will. In this case it happens to be my ex-wife.

She told me she's met someone in work, a "christian" man. (i rolled my eyes and laughed). She laughed as well.

My advice to her was "start to make friends. Real friends on the outside. Tell no one of your thoughts or plans. DO NOT speak to any elders or JW friends. They WILL rat you out."

She's moving out of her parents house this month. Her dads an elder and her family a popular clique family. She's managed to make at least two good non-JW friends this year who are supportive of her.

• Hecce
    Hecce
    pale.emperor
    She told me she's met someone in work, a "christian" man. (i rolled my eyes and laughed). She laughed as well.

It seems like she is playing with fire, she might be the one doing the "deed".

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

PE,

Give her the advise we would give anyone. Take it slow. Nothing is definitive until you make it so. Be ok being viewed as "weak" rather than "dangerous". Study and learn everything you were afraid to. Deal with the emotions that creates and then.......enjoy a level of mental freedom that is quite possibly equal pats intimidating, and liberating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit