Science Will Never Contradict The Bible

by Perry 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Heaven
    Heaven

Perry said: Hi there Crazy Guy. I have heard this critique before and would like to just point out that light was present on day one, before the plants were created.

Perry, please explain how 'Day' was created before the Sun was created. Thank you.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Perry. I'm sorry you've been 'under the knife'. Get well soon.
  • cofty
    cofty

Perry - You are still ignoring the question that I have asked you many times.

Please tell us specifically which books presenting the scientific evidence FOR evolution you have read.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Cofty, it feels really good when you stop banging your head against the brick wall that is Perry.
  • cofty
    cofty

I know. Perry doesn't do honest debates, neither do most theists. That's why I'm trying not to get into anything with him. I'm just pointing out that like many fundies Perry is wilfully ignorant about evolution.

It's a bit like somebody who hasn't learned to count up to 10 asserting that differential calculus is bullshit.

When you ask them is they have ever taken the time to learn basic arithmetic they refuse to answer the question and start shouting again.

Perry - Please tell us specifically which books presenting the scientific evidence FOR evolution you have read.

• Village Idiot
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Ned Flanders: "Science is like the blabbermouth who ruins the movie by telling you how it ends. Well, I say there are some things we don't want to know. Important things!"
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Its almost impossible to believe in the both science yet the Bible simultaneously, it seems. I don't know its like they just cancel each other out,LOL!!
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Mr. This Scientist - what a funny name?
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

As a side point, I have always though it interesting how that in the first 10 words of the bible, Time, Space & Matter all came into existence at the same time, which is a perfect and accurate description of our universe.

Richard,

I have always wondered what is leaking into other dimensions Like Gravitons. An Idea that I came to realize when I was very young.

I don't appreciate you posting you re ignorance on this web site LOL There is humor in ignorance though! LOL

All idea's should be considered . LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit