November JW broadcast is up, this time on not telling the truth, shunning

by bohm 57 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

November broadcast is up:

https://www.jw.org/download/?fileformat=MP4&output=html&pub=jwb&issue=201611

We learn interesting things. For instance the FDS is NOT inspired, but champions the truth. That Jesus leads his people through the FDS and that Jesus trusts the FDS to provide spiritual truth.

Why do we know we have the truth? because :

• we remain in Jesus teaching
    • deep bound to each other
    • our contact appears to the high moral standard of truth
    • remain neutral in controversies
    • are gods named people

then there is a play about how a couple shun their child... ugh.

• schnell
    schnell

Wow, Jesus trusts them? That's so cool. Jesus must be in communication with them, right?

Oh, wait, Geoffrey Jackson said he wishes he could ask Jesus about the 2 witness rule but he can't right now. Too bad for them.

• NikL
    NikL

That's really weird. I am not seeing it on their front page where the shows are usually listed.

I just checked again.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Yeah again thier pushing the same idea as that talk at the DC. You must shun your kids and be loyal to gods organization.

• Steel
    Steel

They are sure proud that when Hitler was putting child in ovens they did nothing.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Interesting considering we came out to the in-laws last night. This might reinforce their shun powers. How can a reasonable person feel it's ok to ignore a call from their flesh and blood? How sick.

• wifibandit
  • Room 215
    Room 215

Delusional morons, caught in a downward spiral.

• prologos
    prologos

shunning kids,? they must be really scared that the truth about them and their flawed doctrines. awkward worldview spreads spreads through the ties that bind. blind.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I thought the FDS was above Jesus in the ranking, oh well...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit