My cat died suddenly!

by Fisherman 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Je.suis.oisif
    Je.suis.oisif

@ Fisherman,

So sorry you lost your beloved feline, as the owner of 2 precious creatures, I feel your grief. I lost one of my other feline friends to liver cancer 3 yrs ago, snd still grieve her.

We had a spate of cat deaths lately. Some eejit was poisoning the neighborhood moggies with anti freeze. Just a thought.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

Aw shame man. Its sad to lose a beloved pet.

• zeb
    zeb

fisherman.

It sounds like feline Leukaemia.

My condolences.

• Mephis
    Mephis
    How sad. They can pass away so quickly and suddenly because the symptoms can be so hard to spot, or even aren't there. I'm sorry you've lost such a loved friend Fisherman.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Fisherman I'm so sorry, that sounds really traumatic. I am a cat lover, I have four cats. When my last cat died it was very sad because she kept losing weight and the vet kept treating her for worms but it was liver disease and she could have lived out her life just taking tablets every day if we had known. She was a beautiful Russian Blue. She got me through leaving that cult, saved my sanity. I do feel so sad for your loss and totally understand your sorrow. 💔
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Fisherman I am so so sorry, I lost my aged dog 3 years ago and it still hurts. It may be worth getting an autopsy - it may certainly reassure you there was nothing you could have done - at least talk to your vet. Some kind of memorial is an outlet for grief - believe me so many understand, talk about your grief to others, in the UK we have an animal bereavement charity it is such a huge issue, you are not alone my thoughts are with you 😔

great quote Millie btw too

• done4good
    done4good

Sorry for your loss, Fisherman...I have been there myself. My current cat is 15 and I loathe the day she passes.

d4g

• Listener
    Listener
    Sorry to hear about your loss Fisherman, it's sad to lose a pet.
  • freddo
    freddo
    Sorry to hear your news Fisherman.
  • OzGirl
    OzGirl
    ((((((Fisherman))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit