I did not realize that they were symptoms that something was wrong with my cat -but I did notice that my cat was breathing a little differently for a period of about a few days. I also noticed prior and after to that, that on occasion, my cat would cry at the litter box, but that was a very seldom event.
Anyway, about a week ago I noticed the symptom that my very loved cat was breathing heavy. So I called a taxi and I was going to rush him to emergency room for cats. But all of a sudden, my cat began to complain then vomit and ran into a hiding place, so I figured that he got poisoned some how and I gave him a dosage of activated charcoal with some h2o just in case and then I ran with him to wait for the taxi out side. When the taxi finally came, my cat was lying down on the cat transporter vomiting, there as so much traffic blocking the taxi and the roads to the hospital. Foam and vomit came out from my cats nose and mouth and he died in the taxi. When I arrived at the hospital with my dead cat it was closed.
It was so painful even to think about loosing my friend who gave me so much affection and attention and joy and laughter and good times together that I could not and cannot even entertain a thought about him. My hairless cat who opened doors,competed with me for the bathtub and the bed is gone forever. Such an emptiness in my heart.
What happened? Anyone knows why my wonderful cat died like that?