HM Queen Elizabeth is dead.

by stan livedeath 53 Replies latest social current

• LV101
    LV101

Re the new UK King: Per Dr. Robert Malone's Sunday email update he posted the following with picture -- sorry only quoting here his info. "As the UN is scheduled to meet this Sept in New York, I think it is safe to assume that the U.K.'s new king will take central stage. Let's not forget who King Charles is and who he represents. King Charles was the first to announce the "Great Reset" on his official page, as well as a Great Reset promotional video on the WEF page and on Twitter in June 2020.

King Charles is now one of the wealthiest and powerful men in the world, with inherited assets estimated around 14 billion and a United Kingdom that spans the globe.

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

A “United Kingdom that spans the globe”?

Not for a long time, now!

(“The Commonwealth” is merely a talk-fest, held every two years. Even the word “British” was removed from its title, as far back as 1949).

• DarleneGatus
    DarleneGatus

I think maybe she was a Great Queen to the English and the Scots, with whom she felt kinship, and less so to the colonies and the indigenous. I am still in shock over what has been revealed as happening within residential schools, and have a hard time reconciling that with the person who held the crown for our government, within that "Commonwealth."

• DarleneGatus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit