Greta Thunberg, Worse than Plague

by Simon 60 Replies latest social humour

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

All the school kids that miss school to protest about climate change .

Get dropped at school by car or 4x4 we used to walk to school.

A new bike was usually someone's old bike.clothes were handed down

Holiday were in the UK

Takeaways were the very occasional chippy

Wonder how many of these young people today would be happy with that to give up new mobiles, tablets,X box's , foreign holidays, designer clothes probably none but it's older ones fault .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If you think it started with Greta, maybe it's just that YOU were asleep on the issue?

Hardly, far from that or her, the environmental consciousness started in the 1960's, when I was growing up, maybe your too young to realize or acknowledge that I dont know your age.

Its impossible to live in this day and age and not be involved in damaging the environment, but we can at least try to lessen the damage .

We have been in most modernized industrialized countries, some more than others.

Unfortunately some countries like China and India care more about money than the environment, there are others countries that can be included in that as well .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Nevertheless I find it deplorable hearing people shitting on a single girl because she was proclaiming please protect the environment for humanity's sake .

I think some people here may have completely lost their heart and soul when the left the JWS.

• caves
    caves

Fink-Nevertheless I find it deplorable hearing people shitting on a single girl because she was proclaiming please protect the environment for humanity's sake .

I think some people here may have completely lost their heart and soul when the left the JWS.

No one is 'Shitting' on Greta. Just calling out like it is. Also another definition of 'idiot' is 'ignorant' , which she is. She is a pawn, and a tool who is used to target a specific audience. She doesn't know, that makes her ignorant. An idiot. Which is also a clinical term for someone with severe mental/ learning disabilities and autism is classified as such.

Shame on those that use her autism and youth to further their agenda.

Autistic individuals can have some amazing abilities in very insular ways. Her autism is being used as a tool to be exploited. $$ Those people have no heart or soul. IMO

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Yes shame on those who care about climate awareness and the environment.

Is this really a case of exploitation for money ? $$$

Do you have practical evidence that the people around her like her father is cashing in ?

• caves
    caves

Fink-Is this really a case of exploitation for money ? $$$

Do you have practical evidence that the people around her like her father is cashing in ?

https://www.thelocal.se/20190209/start-up-used-child-climate-activist-to-raise-millions

Quote taken from the next link, 'Thunberg’s celebrity mother, Malena Ernman (WWF Environmental Hero of the Year 2017), and her August 2018 book launch. We then explore the generous media attention afforded to Thunberg in both May and April of 2018 by SvD, one of Sweden’s largest newspapers.'

http://adam.curry.com/art/1551615078_QtLPtZAa.html

From express.co.uk

Who are Greta Thunberg’s parents?

Greta’s parents are Malena Ernman and Svante Thunberg, and they too are as environmentally focused as their daughter.

They have co-written a book alongside Greta and their second daughter Beata titled Our House Is On Fire: Scenes of a Family and a Planet in Crisis, which is due to be released in March 2020.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/this-greta-thunberg-thing-is-child-abuse

https://medium.com/@politicspeach/greta-thunberg-a-rich-white-girl-from-one-of-the-whitest-places-on-earth-is-not-a-victim-24c150bf6fcb

https://www.canyon-news.com/greta-thunberg-is-a-stupid-girl/98293

Seems plain as day to me Fink.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Hope you all love a divided country. 4 dislikes you people are amazing. Did you not like what I said about the orange hair guy. Tough!!! Keep up the good work of disunity. Say goodbye to our country. I guess young people need to March to the trump party not the Republican party. Please don't tell me the trump party is Republican party because it is not. All I see is doom, doom, doom. Both parties need to get their head out of their asses and start talking to each other and working together. That means no orange hair guy or far left guy running things.

Quite frankly no one in the political arena gives a damm about this planet. If you can't make money then the hell with it. Very sick thinking. That's why Greta is a very brave young lady and her voice is needed. Yes anyone who doesn't go along with the thinking of Washington does get beaten down here. More power to her. Maybe we can make up a lie that she is being paid by running a secrect pollution ring that dumps toxic chemicals in the great lakes. After all lies seem to help the opposition to get their way. The Rant is over. Bye. Still Totally ADD

• Simon
    Simon
    I find it deplorable hearing people shitting on a single girl

Of course you do, and that's why she was chosen. Poor little girl, how dare anyone criticise her.

I don't think that's how we should decide policy on things as important as whether a billion people get to live or not.

Fuck her, and fuck her parents - they chose it, they don't get to say that other people can't comment.

• Simon
    Simon
    They have co-written a book alongside Greta and their second daughter Beata titled Our House Is On Fire: Scenes of a Family and a Planet in Crisis, which is due to be released in March 2020.

Ah, time for the cash-in ...

• Simon
    Simon
    Where will all of us on this board be 50 years from now? For the most part dead. For Greta she is speaking for her generation with Hope's there will be clean air, water and food when her children and grand children are alive. So stop complaining about her message. She has the right to speak out in what she believes. After all that is what free speech is all about or use to be.

Where will Greta be then? 50 years older and a proven fraud, but happily spending the cash she earned from her climate scam, or dead-right but dead with everyone else from the planet that suddenly couldn't cope with a mild and insignificant increase in CO2 even though previous levels, many many times higher saw the earth support the most abundance of life ever in it's history.

She isn't speaking for her generation, that's the charade. She's speaking for the likes of Soros, old elites who want to control the planet.

Climate change is a multi-billion dollar business, you can add new taxes under the guise of "carbon costs" and bypass immigration to replace populations under the guise of "climate refugees".

Somehow, everything is OK if you've paid some tax to someone. Funny how that works - no planet saving, but suddenly everything is OK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit