Congregations That May Dissolve Soon!!

by Atlantis 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Newly Enlightened
  • Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    Newly Enlightened

If y'all want the property listings, I name them now & have screen shots in our NAIL IN COFFIN videos.

I have a list. This hasn't been updated with property listings yet, but I do have the 12-31-2019 Text list

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qzeipqna404o7dn/12-31-2019-Cong-%20KH%20GONE.docx?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gh2ez782a2qrj5t/AAA8-G2acaAV83WtoBKtVgyGa?dl=0

I noticed 1 mistake. Pleasant Hills didn't merge with North Huntington. They merged with mainly Clairiton and some going to West Mifflin. North Huntington had Plum merging with them, then Plum dissolved.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Holy crap! That's a long list!

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

It's an awesome list!!!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

What was that song.... Celebrate good times, come on, let's celebrate!

Snakes

• LV101
    LV101

Kool & the Gang - great song "Celebrate."

• smiddy3
    smiddy3
    tiki

The little one becomes a thousand. Isa.60;22
    I think the god of the Bible is referring to all of the Ex JW`s who are coming out of the woodwork now with all of these different ex Jw sites coming up and all of the people who are joining ,eveyday their are newbies joining .

Its very encouraging and even exciting to see so many new ones.

• alanv
    alanv

I had a quick count and its looking like around 600 Kingdom Halls closing plus assembly halls and other Watchtower properties. Incredible!

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Thank you Doctor Who. I am familiar with some of those halls.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I don't know. But with the Dubs having to drive further and longer to meetings you would think they would have to start at least asking questions and not bother going.

Going to meetings is going to become more and more inconvenient and a burden on the rank and file. ''why bother going per se''.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit