Congregations That May Dissolve Soon!!

by Atlantis 58 Replies latest jw friends

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I enjoy Eric’s videos, they are to a very high standard. Certainly up there with the likes of John Cedars, and ex- jw critical thinker. Keep up the good work Bornean pickets.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I wouldn`t be at all surprised if that was the case Petra ,their are a few Televangelists that do alright and they would start with a core base to build on as the R&F will swallow anything the GB says.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

smiddy3:

Your not kidding! The 700-Club must have billions to throw around. Grandpa said that if JW's will go to court to help defend a JW pedo, then they will do just about anything the Watchtower wants.

That's idolatry isn't it smiddy3? Some people have said that JW's would swallow poison cool-aid if the Watchtower told them to.

Petra!

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

I know in the Pittsburgh area (the so-called birthplace of the JW's) there was about 4 congregations dissolved or merged last year. There are whisperings that more are coming to the area. I now for a fact there was a special elders meeting early last summer prepping the brothers about it.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thanks Doc!

Petra!

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Columbia Heights ?

Really? I guess since no GB there anymore.

I went to that one a bunch of times when a close relative was volunteering at the branch there on a number of stints.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

iwatoutnow: This Columbia Heights is a suburb of Minneapolis as are all the KH's that Atlantis listed.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I'm in the San Francisco bay area in California. A few months ago a brother gave a talk at our hall and mentioned a that recently 17 congregations in the San Jose area (just south of San Francisco) had merged and/or been dissolved.

"Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land." Proverbs 25:25

just saying!

• tiki
    tiki

The little one becomes a thousand......that application to be revised? New light?

Expediency ....dwindling ranks? Or $$$$ to be made selling off properties...

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ Doctor Who:

Which congregations in Pittsburgh? Do you know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit