Bologna sandwiches...

by DanTheMan 41 Replies latest jw friends

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

ahhh yes, George Foreman grill is a great idea. I use mine ALL the time. They're like 19.00 at Kmart. You can have hamburgers, chicken breasts, mushrooms, grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, and grilled bologna sandwiches. :)

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

yo Dan look up ... way way up.... to the top of the page

When you see it say Food at the Proper Time

CLICK Man Click

get the cookbook. If you can't buy the Food at the Proper Time one get the freebie Food in Due Season

and if ya donwanna wait use this Food at the Proper Time - JWD Cookbook
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/cookbook.aspx

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

will do LL.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I buy the big multipacks of fresh meat, and split them into individual portions before freezing them. I cook a lot of pasta, curry, chilli, etc. At my local oriental supermarket they have so many different things to try. And I've just started using a wok for stir frying chinise/thai foods. I don't like eating ready meals because they are so processed so I cook things like this for at least on meal a day. And I use the time it takes to cook once its prepared to whatever housework needs done that day so after dinner I can just relax.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Gadget has the "meal for one" idea down pat. Another solution...clean the apartment and have a meal for two...invite the girl in the pic above in this thread. Have her for dessert.

• Gadget
    Gadget

Yerusalyim, I like your thinking.......

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

OK, about 5 people so far have suggested buying quanitities of meat and doing various things. I'll give that a try.

How about some side dishes? That's another difficulty I've run into.

Yeru, last time we tried that the food just sat on the table and got cold while, uh, we did other things.

****What the hell happened? I linked to another picture of Latitia Casta (see above) and I come back later to check my post and it's showing a picture of a pig - ??

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

BTTT, anybody else have some suggestions?

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Get a girlfriend!! I love to cook, and I'm sure there are lots of other single women that do too. A good woman will take good care of your tummy!!! And lots of other things too!!

• laylaluv
    laylaluv

Try some pork loin. Just put it in a skillet with some strips of red, green, yellow pepper strips, and some red onions. Add Sazon, garlic powder and pepper. Put a lid on it and cook on medium-low. This is great with rice or mashed potatoes, plus it is really easy to make.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit