International Freedom Fest going strong

by Mulan 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

great pics nina! more boob shots please..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Six of Nine and FOSL:

Seagulls love Ritz crackers

Apostate Shangri-La

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale

jst2laws and Simon

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

A very relaxing sunset

• Valis
    Valis

great pics Nina...BTW, I'm hoping I left my camera at your house...I can't find it.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Wow...awesome pics!! I'm thinking I need to plan a vacation to FL the next time one of these is planned.

• Princess
    Princess

Hey! Where is my dad and cousin? Mulan says they are there but I haven't seen them in any of the pictures! Who kidnapped them? I wanna see my dad

Rachel

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Great pics Nina. Thanks.

I'm so I can't be there.

And Valis yes, I believe your camera is at Nina's from last weekend. What would you do without your women taking care of you

Love

cj

• Mulan
    Mulan

They are here Rachel, just not getting caught by cameras. At the moment Inky is in the ocean, and your Dad is upstairs reading. You aren't surprised are you?

By the way, it is blazing hot today. Inside is better this time of day unless you are in the water.

• Valis
    Valis
    What would you do without your women taking care of you

*LOL* Only Jehovah knows...

Great pics and please the next time you guys go out make joy walk the plank arrrr...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Princess
    Princess
    By the way, it is blazing hot today. Inside is better this time of day unless you are in the water.

Yeah, blazing hot here too...NOT. Very cold today and if you are in the water, you are probably hypothermic.

No, I'm not surprised dad is reading. BTW, check your email, I sent you some pics of the kids last night in their costumes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit