International Freedom Fest going strong

by Mulan 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Her Ladyship
    Her Ladyship

Thank you everybody for making my first trip to the USA such a fantastic experience. Thanks especially to Steve and Joy - I've never felt more welcomed! I went back to work today but even that hasn't got rid of the glow. I keep getting flashbacks - pelicans on the beach, Little Toes fiddling, great conversations, sailing, oysters, trick and treating.I would try to mention all the people I've loved talking to but I'm so worried that I'll miss someone out...........I hope you'll let me back next time!

HL - XXX

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

sounds like you guys had a great time -- so pleased for you --sorry I did not make it - went to Rodbar's instead -- quite a bit nearer

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Christina, I know we all enjoyed meeting you, after hearing so much about you from Mike. You are a doll, and such a nice complement of your hubby. Weren't the oysters great? You beat me, girl. I can't take them raw, but love them cooked all kinds of ways.

Dave and I can't wait to visit you in England one day.
    Marilyn

• Special K
    Special K

Wow... I'm so glad you all had such a great time.

best wishes to you all

sincerely

Special K

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Well, I'm finally going to say something about the last few days.

GREAT TIME

And now I'm worn out. Just got back from work and took a shower. Looking over the comments it looks like everyone has made it home and is also worn out.

Patio, Just because Dana and Joy have sealed lips does not mean I did not learn from our discussion. Seems like it was suggested that an individual has the right to express themselves freely, expecially employing fricatives. What do you think? Should I stick with my philosophy of restraint and keep my lips sealed???

To everyone, my only regret is that there were so many people I do not feel like I was able to really get to know anyone like I wanted to. But it was fun.

Now lets see some more pictures.

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit