International Freedom Fest going strong

by Mulan 114 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Hugs from the north !!!!!

Thank you for posting pictures Simon !!! Angharad- what a beautiful picture !!!

Have a great time. Love the flags !!! Simon didn't bring those did he?

It looks so WARM !!!!!! Freezing our asses off up here !!

Happy Halloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Jump%20For%20Joy

ROTFLMAO @ Swan!!!!!

I needed a good laugh, thanks hun!

KateButterfly%20With%20Cocoon

• Valis
    Valis

this compouter will not do the emoticons, but I am hoping you all have a great time. And I wish so bad I could be there....*crying emoticon* Have a great time and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

Jeeeezzzz don't tell them THAT Val- they'll all be arrested !! I don't think they have work release priveleges for those over the pond folks

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* xw...I hope you peeps are having a wonderful time. Now that I'm back on me own machine I can tell you exactly how I feel....

The worst part is Joy and her dam list...It must be four pages long by now.. I will have revenge!

Really though, please take plenty of pics and if any of you need hosting you can send them to me, or I can arrange for you to FTP them to my site..I'm going to drink coffee and cry AGAIN...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Wished He Was Over Thurrrr" class

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    I'm going to drink coffee and cry AGAIN...

Coffee !! Coffee !! Did you run out of beer or did they quit selling the stuff in Dallas??What do we call you now, the district overcoffee?? This is very disturbing.

• Valis
    Valis

Shutter...it isn't noon time yet son...patience young man...patience..

Oh and BTW, if someone finds a cheap snow globe would you please buy it for me and I will pay upon return to Dallas?

Sincerely,

District overbeer

• Mulan
    Mulan

BigTex and Cruzan will get it for you Valis.

• Valis
    Valis

Mulan are you there too? Now I feel like Job...why Jehovah? Why are you torturing me so? Dammit! I better get twice the goats and twice the children after this! ....... um well, maybe just twice the goats...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Well I'm holding down the fort at the moment whilst most everyone else is out on the sailboat. I was getting the shakes not being on the board (24 hours!) so here I am on the computer instead of sailing. Yep, I'm an Einstein doncha think?

But it's not so bad - I've got Mulan and outnfree keeping my company and Jackson is playing Gameboy on my lap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit