International Freedom Fest going strong

by Mulan 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

We are having so much fun talking with everyone. There are about 30 here tonight, and we just had dinner, ...............chicken on the bbq, coleslaw, and lots of good appetizers.

Angharad, and "her Ladyship" (also known as Englishman's wife), and Inky are in the hot tub, and there are little groups of conversation going on all over the house and outside on the deck.

Cruzanheart, BigTex and Sixofnine got here a few minutes ago. There are 8 from England so far, including a very nice couple who were on my flight from Atlanta.

Several of us went out on Joy and Steve's big sailboat for several hours and it was so fun, and relaxing.

Tomorrow we get ready for the big Halloween party. I'm sure someone will post photos later. Simon took some great sunset photos tonight on his digital camera, so maybe I can get him to post.

By the way, Simon is much younger than I imagined him to be.

Stay tuned for updates.

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

where y'all at?

• Mulan
  • gumby
    gumby
    Angharad, and "her Ladyship" (also known as Englishman's wife), and Inky are in the hot tub

I want pics!

I wish I were there. Sounds like a blast. Keep your eye on sixer.....he's a "tricky" one

Gumby

• Simon
    Simon

Proof ...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

ditto what doc says!

Y'all have fun now ya hear! And post pictures!!

KateButterfly%20With%20Cocoon

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

nothing like a Florida sky... but man... amazing picture, she looks like a model

edited to add picture again? wonder why it didn't take.... anyhow...

• Simon
    Simon

We're converting the natives into rejoining the commonwealth ... (see pic)

(Englishman is the ringleader BTW !)

Big Tex and Cruzenheart kindly brought us USA shorts and TShirts which we'll proudly be wearing for the main shindig.

• myself
    myself

What?!?!?!? You started without me?

I'll see ya'll tomorrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit