International Freedom Fest going strong

by Mulan 114 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

Yeah! Go Apostates!

Bradley

• simplesally
    simplesally

No streaking now. We heard all about apostates ==== they have orgies and streak. Or is that just in England?

• rocketman
    rocketman

What a nice social gathering party!

And, another get together that I am not able to attend. One day.....one day!

• StinkyPantz
  • shamus
    shamus

Have a beer for me! I am jealous, too!

• morty
    morty

its great you all came together.......have fun.....

mortons68......

p.s. i cant wait for the Toronto meet..........

• Princess
  • DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Steve has a sailboat? Oh, that must have been so nice.

Wish I wuz there.

• Swan
    Swan

Apostate Missionary Home
    Salem, Oregon

To all of my fellow apostates attending the International Freedom Fest;

Greetings!

When we were JWs, after hours of sweat, work, and tedious planning by the local brothers and the lowly sisters, at the end of each convention, great applause and appreciation was always given. Thunderous applause always went out to Jehovah God, followed the Faithful and Discreet Slave.

Brothers and sisters in the apostasy, do not make that mistake here. Joy and Jst2 opened up their home, provided every amenity, arranged with local hotels and motels for discount rooming, and picked one of the most perfect sunsets as a backdrop. You worked damned hard to get there; packing suitcases, standing in long lines in crowded airports, and enduring dirty rest stops along the way. You struggled to find the perfect apostate Halloween costume. Some of you have even had to endure the crude way in which we Colonials massacre the King's English.

In Hezekiah 9:12-14, it says "Enjoy the feast! Enjoy the feast you who have been starved, you who have been suppressed, you who have been stifled. Enjoy the feast, O you ones who are now in attendance, for your deliverance has come. Let the spirits flow and revelry commence, giving thunderous applause for all that is good."

So give yourselves a big round of applause, because you are the ones who deserve it this time. May you enjoy the bountiful banquet of physical food before you and the rich blessings of association with your fellow apostate friends! As you journey safely back to your homes, please take with you my warm greetings and love!

Your Sister in the Missionary Position
    Apostate Missionary Home
    Salem, Oregon

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFLMAO @ Swan!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit