by morty 47 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

Beans,

Proud to be Canadain? Nice one......

mortons68

• Valis
    Valis

For me it was never about rebellion...eheh there are plenty of ways to do that! I have always been interested in body modification and for me it was something personal. I do most of my own drawings and try to make them something that is meaningful. I am currently working of finishing my arms all the way up to my shoulders...fish all on the left arm and my right arm is pretty much just ink that reminds me of my kids.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Illustriously Illustrated" class

• MrMoe
  • twolips
    twolips

Damn it Six- There you go again choking me up with your a.. sence of humor ;-0

• morty
    morty

MrMoe,

Can I ask what they stand for?...I like the work.....Did you design them yourself?

mortons68

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Mulan: yes some of the JW of my old congregation saw it this summer while I went for a coffee at tim hortons I knew they had there break there during service, so being in shorts just beside them they got a good look at them you should have seen their faces it was "Priceless", I got a real kick out of it.

Nice ones Mr.moe...

Lapuce

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Morton - the symbol is for luck and the other is a celtic heart... and ya, they have personal meaning, although as I get older I am glad stopped when I did, I am pushing too many as it is.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I've got several...the most meaningful to me are my son's footprints over my heart. He was born 10 weeks early and was only 2 lbs. Never know it now...he is 5 going on 35.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit