tattoos...did you rebel and get one?

by morty 47 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

After I left the "Troof" the first thing I did was run out and get a tattoo.Now ,some 18 years later I still dont regret it.I even have gotten a couple of new ones in the past couple of years......I mean not that I am covered in them,but I think if a women has them ,there is nothing wrong with that has long as they are not all over everywhere.ie...neck,face or lower arms......... I just think it is sexy on a man..( a few....not on the same areas as the women ..ie..face and neck as well.) but for a women to have them all over her is not attractive....I think for a women to have a couple in a suddle place..( like for your partner to see or find.lol) is sexy as well...This girl in our town, has them covering her face and arms.I just think she looks scary......(I do also think that they must be done professionally and kept realistic.)...I know your not to judge a book by its cover but, this girl wonders why, parents will not let children to her house to play with her child? This child happens to be friends with my son.So when he wishs to play with him he comes to my house insted of my son going there.( this is my sons decission) I think maybe mom took it to far when she decided to design her body in these,and now she is regreting it.....your opinion on tatooing?

mortons68

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I don't have any tattoos...yet. But I've been thinking about it.

Walter

• JessieeMay
    JessieeMay

Yep I got a tiny heart on my ass. I don't regret it. I think it is very beautifull. It was one of the first things I did when I got dfed as well.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I am waiting for my daughter she promised me one for one of my anniversaries.

I want a Crow feather on my forearm.

When you as woman enter into cronehood we are allowed to do outrages things. In otherwords going to the beat of your own drum!!

Old Crow

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Don't know that it was a rebellion thingy ... I wanted one for a looooong time, so now I have one ...

I used to put on the stick-on ones and wish it would just stay ... because I loved it. Finally, I took one of the pictures into a tattoo place and asked them if they could make it permanent! Of course they were happy to oblige!!

I love my new tattoo!!! I wish I had done it years ago!!! It's so ummmm ... meee!!

ESTEE

• morty
    morty

Estee,

very tasteful done........

mortons68

• morty
    morty

sorry..i ment to say tastefully......damn finger fairy.........

mortons68

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Well no tattoos for me. I've always thought that if anything gets stuck in me it'd better feel good.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I just don't have any desire to get a tattoo. Tasteful ones I don't mind on other people, but I dislike the ones that cover complete arms, etc.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Nope, no tatts for me.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit