tattoos...did you rebel and get one?

by morty 47 Replies latest jw friends

• luna
    luna

Right, Odrade....i'm actually going to start working on that any day. *cough*

No, really, I am.

And, I got one shortly after I left, for my 21st birthday. It's around my ankle, and I don't regret it at all.

It still is really bright, and it hasn't bugged my yet.

And tattoos on guys, IMO, is SOOOO sexy.

Luna

• twolips
    twolips

Not to change the topic direction ... but do you feel a special connection to people that have tats? I know I do . IT is like a mini religion to me.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

No tattoos for me -- I have spider veins I'm trying to get rid of, and that's enough extra decoration. The rebellions I've done since I left have been minor -- buying a lottery ticket, celebrating holidays, etc.

Nina

• rocketman
    rocketman

I don't have any. They're fine by me, and can be quite attractive on a woman. But, they've become so common, they no longer really get my attention.

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Yes got one and a big one indeed on my left leg....

I really rebelled as you see, especially at the inscription and the stone well it represents the WTS.

Lapuce

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

I want one... n i might be just a small one tho on my lower back

~*!ChimChim-Waffle-Tush!*~

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

dude, lapuce, that tattoo is awesome! i love it!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

I thought about a tatoo after my divorce in 1998...still in the Truth at that time...it didn't seem to matter...still thinking about it...I will tell you in a new thread what I got instead after my divorce!!!

Codeblue

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Lapuce, that's soooooooooo cool! Did you design it yourself?

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

do you all see my little dancing woman over there <------ that's what my tattoo is of. it is on my lower back and i LOVE it!! after i get to donate blood again (feb. 26) i think i am going to get another one... we'll see.

melissa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit