by thankyou 51 Replies latest social relationships

• thankyou
    thankyou

Landy,

Thanks for the laugh, Bro!

• DJS
    DJS

thank you,

You asked for opinions, and you received exactly what you asked for and exactly what you deserved based on the statement - your statement - I copied. Childishly avoiding responding to negative opinions and seeking refuge behind the skirts of those who liked you Sally suggests you are emotionally immature and manipulative.

I made an honest and very accurate assessment of your statement, devoid of any venom. That is not the problem; that is the solution to childish, immature and manipulative people. Suggesting otherwise, or that those who disagree with you aren't normal and aren't optimists is manipulation of the highest level. Hiding behind the skirts of girls kinda sorta proves my point.

Mr. Koresh, you aren't smart enough to play this game with me. Go play with, and manipulate, girls. If you want to play with grown up adult males, I'm right here waiting on you Richard.

• thankyou
    thankyou

DJS,

And by the way, the photo you posted is not an accurate representation.

There should be 3 Black girls, 1 Japanese girl, 1 American-Vietnamese girl, and 2 Hispanic girls.

But, it's ok, you're forgiven.

Sounds like you might need to "borrow" one?

And, who is this guy in the photo?

Does he have any "How To" books and/or DVDs ?

• DJS
    DJS

Thankyou,

Now That's funny!

• WireRider
    WireRider

DJS - FU

You are a coward with absolutely nothing to offer anyone

• WireRider
    WireRider

DJS -

I'm the luckiest, most blessed and happiest person on this site

You're an asshole

• DJS
    DJS

WireRider,

Why you chose to bring this back to life is beyond me, but it is nice to know I'm living rent free about 2 inches behind your forehead. There isn't anything in this OP I stated that wasn't 100% accurate, even though I did express it as an opinion which is what thank you was requesting. He didn't just say please, he said pleeease. I obliged.

If you can find something I said that was wrong please point it out. I gave thank you several opportunities to recant/explain. As a matter of fact, when you find something I've said that is wrong in any OP, please let me know and I will fix it. That isn't likely to happen. Ever.

BTW, are you thank you's friend?

I'm one of the few people on this site that can actually help people, but you have to let me. One last point, WireRider, I am an admitted wise ass. Do some research.

• WireRider
    WireRider

DJS -

I stand by my statement. You're an asshole.

Someone came here looking for sollice, support, and advice. You were completely out of line.

If you can find something I said that was wrong please point it out.

I did. Do we need crayons here?

I gave thank you several opportunities to recant/explain. As a matter of fact, when you find something I've said that is wrong in any OP, please let me know and I will fix it.

No. It was my first comment to you. Where does " several opportunities" come from? Do I need to explain a conversation to you? It is where one person speaks and the other takes his turn, and then potentially again.

I don't know "thank you" personally. But it doesn't take much to spot a narcissistic asshole.

You asked for opinions, and you received exactly what you asked for and exactly what you deserved based on the statement - your statement - I copied. Childishly avoiding responding to negative opinions and seeking refuge behind the skirts of those who liked you Sally suggests you are emotionally immature and manipulative.

I made an honest and very accurate assessment of your statement, devoid of any venom. That is not the problem; that is the solution to childish, immature and manipulative people. Suggesting otherwise, or that those who disagree with you aren't normal and aren't optimists is manipulation of the highest level. Hiding behind the skirts of girls kinda sorta proves my point.

Mr. Koresh, you aren't smart enough to play this game with me. Go play with, and manipulate, girls. If you want to play with grown up adult males, I'm right here waiting on you Richard.

I'm one of the few people on this site that can actually help people,

Explain to everyone how you are one of the few tiny people that can help people you berate and belittle.

There are some great insecurities there ...

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

SBF, it is the long term consequences of a non jw with a JW. If marriage, and then children are involved, it can get pretty awful.

I completely disagree with your suggestion of not speaking about the JW with her. It is CRITICAL that the feelings be known up front. This can be a deal breaker. Better to break it before a marriage than after a family is formed.

Seriously, unless the non JW does extensive research and knows and accepts what they are walking in to, then it is best that they slowly back away..... leave it alone. The JW needs to find another JW, or accept the possibility of leaving the JW.

Bringing children into this type marriage is cruel.

• WireRider
    WireRider
    I agree. The irony is that in a non JW doing extensive research to make a relationship work, no matter how hard, is usually the end when you find out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit