Do you eat out alot?

by iiz2cool 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    The next time you eat out, just think about how many hands have touched your food before it reaches your mouth.

Considering some items that have made it into my mouth a few plastic covered fingers isn't that big of a concern

• simplesally
    simplesally

I think I shall start cooking again!

Actually, I like to cook, I just hardly have the amount of time to cook a nice meal.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Yes. Unfortunately, I'm single. I like to cook, but I cant cook for just one. I also work sometimes 12-14 hour days. I like to pick up sushi on my way home from work.

A couple months ago I got on this McDonald's cesar salad kick. For an entire month, that's all I ate everyday, twice a day.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I worked for years in restaurant kitchens, and I have seen some DISGUSTING stuff go on, especially in the really nice places. And yet, my man and I eat out all the time. I guess it's an act of faith on my part, to assume that my meal was hygienically prepared-to contemplate the alternative would really skeeve me out.

Stacey-they only wear the gloves when the health inspector is present, and the joints I worked at in Austin TX paid the inspector a bribe anyway, so they did as they pleased without fear of being shut down.

Currently I live in Maine, and have found the situation much the same. Bon apetit!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Most of the time, just very good food.
    The worst ever was only coffee with appelpie - which should be on room-temperature - but it came for at least 10 minutes out of the microwave - and I burned my mouth.
    No apologies were given, so I never will go back to that place.

• rem
    rem

I eat out almost every day. Out for lunch and out for dinner. I hardly ever eat breakfast except maybe on weekends. Geez, I just calculated it out and I spend at least $1,000 a month on eating out - not including if I take family and friends out. Sheesh!

There are a lot of restaurants to choose from here in San Francisco, though I'm already pretty bored with most of the ones in my neighborhood. Good thing I'm moving - more new restaurants to try out! Or, I guess I could cook... I love rice and Tabasco sauce. haha

rem

• Mulan
    Mulan

about once a week. Too expensive and I cook better than most restaurants. We go out to eat to give me a break.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Me and my moms eat out all the time... Sometimes everyday... or every few days, all depends on our mood I guess! But yah Imma have to chill out cuz It's gonna catch up on me sooner or later, but so far so good, I haven't gained a pound

~*!ChimChim!*~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit