Do you eat out alot?

by iiz2cool 47 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

never. it's damn hard to find a restaurant that appreciates the concept of veganism. and don't get me started on how much it creeps me out to eat food not prepared by me. plus i feel like everyone's watching me while i eat. i'm paranoid in restaurants.

• rocketman
    rocketman

I find that dining out too often makes it lose the apeal of being a treat. We try to limit going to a place like Bennigan's or Chili's to once or twice per month, and more expensive fare maybe once every 3-6 months. We got to Arby's, Wendy's and such maybe once per week, and order pizza for eating at home about once every two weeks.

• Soledad
    Soledad

I am trying hard to cut back on eating out, it does get expensive (especially in NYC)

I have found dead roaches floating in my glass of water and on my baked ziti. I have been served spoiled fish, moldy bread, half-cooked pork chops, warm ceviche, ice cold mashed potatoes and rice, burned french fries. Oh and I even found a piece of jewelry in a bowl of clam chowder ( I think it was a charm from a bracelet.)

• JH
    JH

Talking about fast food or eating in restaurants, what's the furthest you went for a meal?

Years ago, there was no Harveys or Burgerking in my town, so the closest was in Montreal about 85 miles away, so often I went to Montreal just to eat a Hamburger at Harveys and came back. 170 miles for a lunch at Harveys.

*no limit JH class*

• freedom96
    freedom96

I eat out all the time. Basically to busy in the morning to actually cook something, and too lazy to bring something to work. Fast food gets quite old, really quick.

I love going out to a nice restaurant however.

• Eric
    Eric

Oh, ALL the time!

I ever find a dead cockroach in what I'm eating, she's outta here!

Sorry,

Eric

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

On special occasions. When the czarina has done something to deserve it. Of course, she'd like me to eat out all the time, but I think surprise and impulse kind of shock her...

...heh heh heh...

food?

CZAR

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Bacon Egg McGriddles!!!!!

I had 'em every morning the last 3 days!

So far, no roaches!

Czar!!! Now there's good eatin'!!!

Walter

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Bacon Egg McGriddles

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    170 miles for a lunch at Harveys

JH...you are crazy!! lol

Share this

Google+