Do you eat out alot?

by iiz2cool 47 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

I hate the Mickey Dees McGriddles.......YUKKKKKK

• avishai
    avishai
    The next time you eat out, just think about how many hands have touched your food before it reaches your mouth.

DAMMITT!!!! Thanks alot, now I'll never be able to look at my fiance the same again!!!!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Probably about twice a week.

My wife and I also enjoy going out to restaurants about once a week.

***** Rub a Dub

• maxwell
    maxwell

I eat lunch out during the week everyday. I'd like to make my lunch sometimes, but we don't have a very good fridge at my office and I'm too lazy to carry a cooler type bag or prepare something that will keep at room temperature. We have a microwave that doesn't work very well also. My office is supposed to be moving within the next year or so and we are told we will have large pantries with nice fridges there, so maybe I'll start then.

I eat out on the weekend usually 2 or 3 times also. Sometimes somewhere semi-nice (sit down and a waiter/waitress). That I don't have any plans on cutting back on. It costs more to eat out, but one nice eat out dinner a week isn't too bad and it is possible to eat somewhere where the food isn't all greasy and fatty. On the other hand during the week at least 2 days I'm eating at McDonald's. So you really can't expect anything but greasy and fatty there. I haven't had any real horror stories like finding a bug. I have gone in like 3 in the afternoon sometimes because I want to avoid the rush of lunch time and I'll get a hamburger that has obviously been sitting in the box too long. But again, it is McDonald's, cheap and fast, not a place where I expect high quality food. It is amusing when I'm standing in line behind someone at McDonald's or any fast food restaurant and they're getting all picky about a $2 sandwich. "I want the bun lightly toasted and the burger well done with the pickles on the side and oh with the cheese melted on the burger" or "Take this sandwich back and make me another, the mustard is mixed in with the ketchup. I asked for mustard on the side." It's McDonald's, not fine dining.

• shera
    shera

Yes,we do eat out too much here.We have cut down a lot but evern more will be good...after reading this....

And the dry pasta, the moldy cake, the tainted meat, the burnt ribs, the unscaled fish, the cooked "steak tartare", and the list goes on.

Kinda turned me off take out..lol

Heather

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Well I am the gourmet cook who opens cans and boxes!!!!!

I think the last time I cook on my stove was last spring sometime. The GrandMother that lives with me does'nt cook, do dishes or clean house. (joke)

I am a deli kinda person. Eat out a few times a week.

So thats the song of me being lazy.

Old Crow

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Do you eat out alot?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Do you eat out alot?

• riz
    riz

lol @ avishai

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ooops !!! I did something wrong

Do you eat out alot?

No ... but we buy out a lot ... most of the time Chinese or Turkish/Greek food ... Good and not expansive when you feel the need to eat something good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit