Do you eat out alot?

by iiz2cool 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

All the time. I LOVE eating out. We kind of make it a goal to hunt down all the really good "locals only" places around town. There is great food out there if you know where to look.

Hubby and I get most of our "face time" when we go out to eat. It's kind of a decompress time for us, and it's such a pleasure--almost a hobby. But, yeah, it costs too much. We need to cut back a little.

Odrade

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Damn my dirty mind , I thought this thread was about oral sex.

NwS

• Odrade
  • iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

NWS: It could be about oral sex. Just think, eating as often as you want, inexpensive, and no adverse effects on the waistline! And if the service sucks, so much the better!

Walter

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

OK I'll nearly ignore the oral sex comments for once in my life.

Why can't we get Bacon Egg McGriddles at night? What the hell is wrong with this world? It's a liberal conspiricy I say.

• nilfun
    nilfun

The next time you eat out, just think about how many hands have touched your food before it reaches your mouth.

• Mac
    Mac

Sometimes I eat out alot......sometimes I eat out a little.....the important thing is that I eat out often!

Loves my macmuffins!!

• shamus
    shamus

Not now, but I used to...

Spicy chicken combo from wendy's... mmmmmm!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Walter, don't forget "Sneaky Dees".

Best all day/ all night breakfast in Toronto, as far as I'm concerned.

Aztec, Expatbrit and perhaps a few others can verify my claims re: Sneaky Dees.

Great food, great servings, and excellent everything.

**Walter, don't forget about the 22cnd anniversary @ the Cameron House tonight, Wednesday, October 15th. A couple of free 's await you, as well as, excellent catered goodies .

If you're in the Toronto area today, Wednesday, come on down to the Cameron House.
    http://www.thecameron.com

• simplesally
    simplesally

Yes, at work, we order in almost every day. I almost never cook anymore, just cook for the little one and make a 2 day supply. Or order food from a gourmet refridgerated truck so I only have to stick it in the oven for a short time (like blackened alaskan salmon or garlic shrimp ---just reheat it)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit