Freaking savages--Muslim Women Killed in the West

by ashitaka 51 Replies latest social current

• Makena1
    Makena1

When I first heard of these so-called "honor killings", it really sickened me. I believe there was a post sometime ago about a young girl in Pakistan who was gang raped by village men (with approval of her father/family) because she was seen holding hands with a boy of lower caste, or a different religion.

There are mysoginists in every religion, but at the risk of generalizing it seems that certain societies and religious groups are stuck in the middle ages as to their treatment of women and children.

For men that do this - I think the death penalty is too easy. Hard time, and "hard times" in prison!

On a side note (don't want to hijack the thread), examine the mind control and "reasoning" from a former JW close friend who has cut us off:

The reason for MY decision not to associate/ communicate with you anymore was that you referred to my Faith as an "evil cult". If I were Muslim that would give me grounds to have you killed without any repercussions. I SHOULD be defending my faith and my beliefs. I mean think about it Sabine, the concept is the same as being in the military. You push me up against a wall and eventually I am going to have to retaliate. I don't base any decisions I make on what Jehovah's Witnesses or people say. I base in what the Bible says.

Sigh.......................

All best,

Mak

• heathen
    heathen

let me put it to you this way dolphman , catholics would be willing to do whatever the pope tells them ,they are power hungry and have been involved in killing innocent people just for walking on the wrong side of the street in Ireland . They were very much involved with nazzi germany so don't tell me I'm ignorant on those 2 faced ho's . Whatever public relations games they are playing today are not working with me as we can easily see how many people have been hurt by their child molesting clergy . I say the sooner these religions disapear off the face of the earth the better for mankind .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit