Freaking savages--Muslim Women Killed in the West

by ashitaka 51 Replies latest social current

• jwbot
    jwbot

This has nothing to do with the lack of the death penalty...and this has little to do with the Muslim religion, but certain woman-hating cultures. This has to do with the complete lack of respect for women-actually it goes beyond that. These men think of women as nothing more than property less deserving than cattle. It may be a "cultural thing" but that does NOT make it right. Humans rights are violeted, and we ALL have those human rights no matter what religion or culture we are from. This has to stop and governments all over need to get to the root of the problem which is these mens view of women.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Forgive me Simon, but what other-- non-Muslim-- culture sanctions the murder of children?

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

The lack of a death penalty certainly doesn't cause these men to murder women. I favor the death penalty but I know it won't deter them either. They are obsessed with their hatred of women. The fact that women are property to them is obvious. How dare a woman oppose them?

I'd feel better knowing they have been put to death for their crimes. Must be that revenge thing

• rocketman
    rocketman

Teeny, wow, I never realized your mom and you went through all that!

These guys learn from religion and their culture that women are a possession, something owned and treated as such.

• jwbot
    jwbot

teenyuck: Where is your mom now, is she safe???

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Teeny,

That really sucks. I hope that bastard gets his, and brutally.

This just blows my mind, though....honor killings. Honor? Leaving your daughter a bloody slashed pulp is honorable?

I hope all of these mysoginist bigots are murdered in prison. As much as they deserve for killing their children for no good reason.

Religion be damned.

ash

• starfish422
    starfish422

Ashitaka, could you please post the link to the site you got this article from? Thanks. I would like to pass this on to a few friends. The article is appalling. :(

• gumby
    gumby

Well.....I learned something from this. I could never understand how religious convictions could be strong enough for people to kill their offspring over it. When I used to read in the bible about how parents and spouses would STONE their loved ones to death.....I couldn't relate. Now I see how beliefs can override sanity. I agree with teenyuk.........put to death ANY bastard sick enough to kill or beat another....over religion. Reform them my ass! How do you "reform" a religious conviction? Those people NEVER change.

Gumby

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

another seriously disturbing post...

• avishai
    avishai
    Forgive me Simon, but what other-- non-Muslim-- culture sanctions the murder of children?

What about China? Killing girl babies ya don't want?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit