Ramapo

by Mit123 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Listener- you brought up winning the competition which brought to mind another aspect that occurred to me when learning of the win: Gal 5:26 Let us not become egotistical, stirring up competition with one another, envying one another. How is entering the competition not in conflict with the scriptures they claim to obey ( not to mention the pioneer hierarchy ) If the designers ( who I take it ) were not JW, why did the JW make claim to the win? From where I sit the design firm should have gotten the money.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

In addition to Rampo and Warwick, what other sites and farms are Watchtower still holding as headquarters properties in the northeast? Do they still hold the Florida airport property?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Dozy The whole point of these projects is to build tax free with "slave" labour , hold for a few years , sell , repeat.

Yup. The true reason for this is the huge re sale value of a television studio (or hire/rental value ). The 'mark up' will be huge considering labour & materials are mostly donated

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

Sliding Fast "Maybe one day we will have "Dubland" complete with rides and immersive experiences. We have Disneyland, WT "museums. Sophia and Caleb are being almost merchandised in every Bethel around the world."

Don't forget the Sparlock toys!

• pepperheart2
    pepperheart2

anything that means they are selling kingdom halls off is a good thing

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"My daughter in Africa meets in a cow shed for her meetings."

How many crocodile infested rivers does she cross to get there?

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

What's the latest on this white elephant? Anyone got any updates?
    (I mean Ramapo, not Mit123's daughter! )

I'm hoping to hear they're scaling it back, like they chose to with the UK's Chelmsford Bethel complex, but somehow I doubt it.

It's supposed to be their equivalent of Hollywood, Disneyland and the Pixar studios all rolled into one, so there's little chance of that...

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    ....but then you have to believe that the WT/JW are controlled by those few elite that want to rule the world.

I have said repeatedly, over years now (go search history!), that the JWs are actually a branch of the tree - the trunk being The Kerfuffles: the secret organization that rules the world.

Anthony Morris wasn't DFed or expunged. He was promoted to The Kerfuffles.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

All hail Kerfufflupagus!

• MeanMrMustard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit