Ramapo

by Mit123 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mit123
    Mit123

How much is Ramapo going to cost? 160mil? My daughter in Africa meets in a cow shed for her meetings. I wonder how many KHs in Africa they could build if they dropped Ramapo?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

In this crackpot's opinion, if Ramapo actually goes forward, ( time to roll your eyes) it will be to the benefit of the nation's desired "new world order" and "one world religion"-but then you have to believe that the WT/JW are controlled by those few elite that want to rule the world. JW speak out of two sides of their mouth-when I was in, I questioned ramapo because the world's end is at hand and they are building this in the future AND it will help produce videos to teach those who are resurrected ( like it would survive Armageddon ) The Hubris of the Org is unbounded and so is the gullibility of the sheep.

• dozy
    dozy

The $160 million figure is for the residences only. The total figure would be much higher , but remember that most of the cost is done by virtually free labour , which is the highest element of most building costs , so the value is much higher. The whole point of these projects is to build tax free with "slave" labour , hold for a few years , sell , repeat.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

in my town--the purpose built kingdom hall sold for nearly ££ half a million---allegedly in order to build halls in africa.

i think that will pay for quite a lot of cow sheds.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

My daughter in Africa meets in a cow shed for her meetings.

The Heinous Hierarchy of this cultporation ONLY CARES about their own creature-feature comforts. They don't really look after or are attentive to the amenities or conveniences concerning any of their followers--certain ones anyways. Just as long as they (The H.H.) are living as a familiar saying: "Large And In Charge", they don't give a DAMN about anybody else (regardless of how faithful/ obedient these members may be)! 😫😖😡

• Mit123
    Mit123

Would love to ask a GB member on whether to go ahead with Ramapo or not….what would Jesus do in this situation?

Use the money to build a massive film studio or use to help the homeless and vulnerable?

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

The other question is who are they gonna build Ramapo for? They can forget the public. People are not coming in from district. Congregations are most elderly. Think they be okej with quality they have on videos today. Elderly probably wanna Go back to using paper bible. The once in Africa don't have internet to watch videos from Ramapo.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Would love to ask a GB member on whether to go ahead with Ramapo or not….what would Jesus do in this situation?

Pretty sure they would give you the ol'runaround BS about the times being different. In Geeshush time the priority was different. Now the biggest priority is to organize the preaching work because the world is ending bla bla bla. Jellohoba will resolve all poverty in the new system, bla bla bla.
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Even with free labor, ramapo would be around 500 million my guess. But here is the thing they just paid 27 million for a former progressive insurance corporate building in long island new York! Why no one knows

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Has Ramapo been put on hold on not?

I hear conflicting reports

I remember before the pandemic one elder said don’t go thinking that because this project is planned to be completed 2026 that the end won’t come before then, it will almost certainly be completed after Armageddon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit