I am not redsetter, here is his message for you

by redsetter2 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• truthteller
    truthteller
    Even though I've tried to give this the benefit of the doubt, and conversed with him on reddit, ultimately redsetter1 has to emerge somehow some way with proof. His "ghostwriter" said he is in legal, and received a "slap on the wrist" over being found out on reddit. IF he is a high ranking member, he knows where the bodies are buried so to speak and can do much damage if he has actual proof to show to the ex jw community if and when he exits. But since watchtower monitors all these communities, and at least according to some bethelites they sign NDA's, 1: his plan on exiting and talking about the goings on at HQ has been exposed, 2: I'm sure there is no way in hell anyone is walking out there with any incriminating documents ( just assuming that there are any) , video, or recordings. Unless they've been stored on some usb drive. But honestly now I come here for shits and giggles to supplement reddit, it's kind of funny now.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

It’s all shits and giggles…

…until someone giggles and shits.

😏

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"It’s all shits and giggles…

"…until someone giggles and shits."

You need to hang out with a different crowd! 😳😱

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

I don't intend to further this thread, my information stops at what I have already provided. I don't have the capability redsetter1 has to bring to light any evidence he can provide. I'm just working with him until I leave, which is very soon. The hardest to leave will be redsetter1, he has my complete empathy. Nobody should go through what he is willing to risk everything for, all for the sake of following his conscience, not men.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Well, whatever the case, I hope your WTexit goes smoothly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit