I am not redsetter, here is his message for you

by redsetter2 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    The Gibbering Buddies 10 year plan is to not die or go to jail. -- DD

And, to not go bankrupt and lose out on their life of style and reverence.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Maybe the 10 year plan included green lighting tight pants, which is why they had to get rid of Tony.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

I would suggest anyone wanting to leak information without hard evidence connect with Atlantis or the person that runs AvoidJW to safely verify their identity before posting claims without hard evidence. They are trustworthy when it comes to protecting whistleblowers.

If Atlantis and/or AvoidJW can verify anon's identity truly is in alignment with who they're claiming to be, that's a game changer when it comes to believing the 10 year plan.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Supposedly, redsetter (1 or 2, not sure which) has had issues with AvoidJW.

So… 🤷‍♂️

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

My friend redsetter1 would probably dislike this comment, but at this point in time I'm not speaking for him.

I want to say that AvoidJW are not to be fully trusted considering the shit he was put through. He went above and beyond when it came to verifying his identity in a secure way without Bethel HQ identifying him. I believe that it's a suicide mission to wake up at Bethel nowadays. It's pretty much impossible to securely leak anything without being outted and proverbially flogged by the Mother Organization and treated as the scapegoat when in actuality the Organization has more to answer for than those who remain close to their conscience.

As rs1 stated, be very careful if you wake up at Bethel. If you can, wait until you leave if you want to reveal any inside information. They can and they do track down defectors very easily. Never believe you're safer at bethel. Actually you're safer in a congregation as an elder or MS than a Bethelite at a branch facility.

He learned the hard way. It was far easier for him to have joined this website from the very beginning. But now he has learned from his mistakes, he will reveal further information when he is actually able to exit the Organization, which is the most logical choice and I respect his decision completely.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Sounds a bit bull shitty and conspiratory. However, last time I said that,with regard to KH in Chile flying the national flag, it turned out to be true.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Sorry if it's already been posted, but can you say what caused redsetter to wake up?

Regards

Ron

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

redsetter1 woke up due to the Organization's handling of the COVID-19 pandemic. He was particularly disturbed by how the Governing Body did not maintain neutrality regarding the COVID vaccines, pushing it to Bethelites especially as a form of loyalty to the Governing Body. He reasoned that the Governing Body were more concerned about maintaining a clean image during the pandemic as they feared legal issues would mount upon them if they were not a pro vaccine organization. All Governments around the world pushed secular and religious organizations to comply with regulations and even told them to combat anti vaccine "conspiracy theories" as a "duty to your country". This all happened behind closed doors. Naturally, Jehovah's Witnesses as an Organization were afraid of dying as a religion during the pandemic. The Governing Body were in Panic Mode.

Then they lost control over members. Overusing Zoom, men growing beards, members wearing what they wanted over Zoom. Enough was enough. A new era began globally for the Org. The Governing Body had to quickly compromise, for fear of losing more members, including their company men. The Organization was thrashed and ruined during COVID, to the point of no return.

I thank the Devil that he brought COVID-19 upon this Organization 😂

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Thank you.

Thank goodness he has trustworthy people like yourself around him too.

I don't know the circumstances that brought you both together, and how you found you could confide in each other, but I bet redsetter is extremely glad to have you in his corner.

Regards

Ron.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    More and more folks are crediting Covid with dealing a mortal blow to the Org, for all kinds of reasons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit