I am not redsetter, here is his message for you

by redsetter2 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    Haven't we seen the same with the title of 'Auxiliary Pioneer'? Basically anyone with a heart beat, now qualifies. And of course, now we have the totally bogus tick box publisher reporting slip.

👍👍

🤣🤣🤣

• truthteller
    truthteller

Redsetter2, if the original redsetter is a high ranking member of watchtower, what is his opinion on the court case in Montana where watchtower has been found guilty of shredding evidence in that CSA case and now are getting sanctioned? Are they devising a plan to wiggle out of this in case they eventually come for the governing body?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Halcon - “…It's ironic that JW members will eventually have to believe what more or less all other religions believe…”

And once you’ve gotten to that point, where’s the incentive to stay?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ truthteller

If what redsetter2 has suggested in older Reddit posts are indeed accurate (and I’m understanding it correctly)…

…they actually half-expect the CSA legal landslide to shut the Org down…

…either triggering Armageddon, and God bailing them out…

…or erasing them forever.

• truthteller
    truthteller

@vidiot that's one of the claims I view as plausible. I hope the current developments in the CSA case in Montana where watchtower has been accused of getting rid of documents that are pertinent to the plantiffs case gets more publicity. Allegedly the service and legal depts were involved and sanctions are coming. I hope this gets more publicity in the news as well as JW's and hopefully there will be a full fledged investigation into the religion.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    truthteller - “…that's one of the claims I view as plausible…”

“Well, we’ve already shot ourselves in the foot…

…may as well make it count.”

😎

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Seriously though, I’m inclined to believe it, too…

…simply because just about every authoritarian regime in history, when facing extinction, opted to go all-in at the eleventh hour, come hell or high water.

And they overwhelmingly choose to crash-and-burn rather than concede victory to the “enemy”.

No empire-wannabe has ever stopped wanting to be.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Regarding the recent admonition by WTC to "get back out there and get some Bible Studies!!!", they failed to acknowledge that most of the Bible Studies being conducted were with the children conducted bt=y their parents. The monthly report compiled by the Secretary does not differentiate between field Bible Studies and domestic Bible Studies.

Also, many so-called Bible Studies are doorstep variety. If asked, the householders would not validate that they were "studying" with JW's.

The question is, what can be done to get the publishers to resume "studying" with their children and householders in the field? Probably nothing. They stopped counting because they don't have to report time which is why they had the "Bible Studies" in the first place.

The decrease underscores that many JWs knew that the studies were yielding nothing. They were just numbers concocted for the sake of having hours to report for the purpose of getting the elders off their backs.

Guess what pioneers - you have to make up the difference in the future!! Get crackin'.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Vidiot - my information is that the CSA lawsuits are life-threatening indeed for WTC. Despite the effort to suppress, plaintiff attorneys have reached that conclusion during discovery into WTC finances. This echoed what I was aware of as well.

But some say, they are swimming in cash! They are building a mega video studio. They just purchased the Geico building!

Look closely and see that no progress has been made on the studio at Ramapo. The Geico purchase smells like a potential flip of some part that is actually a money maker.

If it sounds like I am calling B.S., I am. It is not the first time that WTC has done this. They are King of the Pump N' Dump and the Flip.

Remember Burney Madoff - he lived like a King until his office was raided.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

One thing seems certain…

…the days of XJWs despairing that the Org is unbeatable are all but gone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit