I am not redsetter, here is his message for you

by redsetter2 64 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

As I said, I didn't originate this "10 year plan" post. Call it deflection on my part or whatever other phrase you choose, I only passed on a message and I'm defending its legitimate source. I'm not the freaking Messiah and I don't necessarily believe the whole thing will even happen. People seem to get worked up about nothing nowadays. I'll just be glad to leave.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Thanks red 1 and red 2. There is a lot of speculating and guessing going on. Clearly the WT leadership is struggling with legal pressures and membership decline. What will happen is anybody’s guess.

I for one don’t believe there is a ten year, five year, or any year plan; the GB is too stupid for that. They simply react to what they perceive as an immediate threat.

• LeeMerk
    LeeMerk

I can see changes being possible but JWs will always be conservative in nature.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    I for one don’t believe there is a ten year, five year, or any year plan; the GB is too stupid for that.

Normally, I would agree with that assessment, but the GB has too much money for "stupid". I agree with the theory that their legal department is calling most of the shots now.

Where there is a carcass, the lawyers will be there to feed on it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Without putting my friend at risk, redsetter1 is a prominent JW at World Headquarters, with enough influence to have a say on somechanges in the Organization. However I can say that he is not a member of the Governing Body. After attempting to work alongside MissUsato at AvoidJW, my friend turned to me for help and support. I revealed myself as a PIMO JW, which came as a surprise to him.

This account doesn’t make sense to me; why would “a prominent JW at World Headquarters” turn for support about a matter that is apparently in the apostate camp to someone who he was surprised to learn was a PIMO ?

Perhaps there’s ‘something lost in translation’ here but my reaction is “yeah, right!”

Over the years, even decades now, we’ve seen this type of scenario on JWN before.

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

I only added the information on this forum because this "10 year plan" is too oddly specific and feasible enough to be implemented to be a complete fabrication. I'll eat my hat if it doesn't come true. I'm almost certain it will. The GB are in panic mode. Members are being lost. Too many are flocking to Reddit, YouTube and other areas of the web to find TTATT.

The GB have lost control and all they can now do is forcibly compromise the Org to no longer come under legal scrutiny with further lawsuits. But the damage has already been done. Even if the Governing Body and their "helpers" completely cleaned the "house" so to speak, the past cannot be forgotten. Until certain generations of JWs and exjws die, the past will always be held to account. I can safely predict in the next 80 years JWs and exjws will long be forgotten and perhaps documented as a subject of interest by religious scholars.

I don't see this religion lasting in the next 50 years.

I say R.I.P. JW 2074!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I don't see a problem with someone making posts claiming to be an insider and giving info on what they are learning. But our skepticism is a natural response. Put the info out there, and let time demonstrate if you were right or not. Remember, we are mostly escapees from a cult that (we later learned) made many false predictions.

If people that we knew and trusted lied to us, how do you think we will react to an anonymous stranger on a web forum?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Absolutely more changes are coming but half of them that were suggested were way too far fetched. But one thing we can agree on, the gb are totally clueless. For instance, they just relaxed the preaching work and recommended we just engage in casual conversation. Now they're bitching to the elders in their latest letter that not enough bible studies are being started!

• truthteller
    truthteller

Redsetter2 I've sent you a message

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    they just relaxed the preaching work and recommended we just engage in casual conversation. Now they're bitching to the elders in their latest letter that not enough bible studies are being started!

I must admit that it is entertaining and gratifying to see them implode.

Demanding Boss - How Deal With An Over Demanding Boss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit