Bonsai Kitty

by suzi mayhem 84 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

Wow there, Booger Brain, you sure know how to make a point.

Fat Fuck Wit

• natred
    natred

Does anyone know where I can get a bonsai kitten, sounds like the ideal pet to me.
    How about a bonsai dog, you could leave it alone all day and it wouldent destroy your furniture.
    I want one.

• larc
    larc

Light Clouds,

I have been busy and didn't have a chance to comment on your defense of art. (You see, I am busy as a closet, serial carrot killer.) I wanted to commend you on your post. (Now there's a surprise) I find certain so called art to be vulgar and disgusting, just as you find some jokes to be dispicable. I also, find some jokes to be repugnant. In such cases, I simply don't repeat them. If I don't like certain art or certain jokes, I simply don't entertain them or dwell on them.

Although your defense of art is a good one, I do think, however, that for you to go on a rant about your favorite censorship and the exclusion of other's freedom is a double standard.

Have a nice day.

Larc - of the wants to be tortured by Emy class.

• emyrose
    emyrose

Larc, please stop talking about me torturing you.

What(if any)type of jokes would you be in favor of censoring?
    I don't mean outlawing certain humor but rather removing any
    support for it via consumer and/or social power.
    Do you think it is wrong to advocate censorship of one expression
    simply because you are against banning another expression?
    Isn't that a harsh set of rules? It's all or nothing. I disagree
    that freedom of expression should be in such a preferred position.
    There are some things that are more important than absolute freedom
    of speech, preserving life for instance. This is precisely why you
    can't yell fire in a theater house. So my point is that we can each
    have the right to advocate the censorship of material we deem to be
    too unexceptable and dangerous. This does not make us hypocritical.
    We are simply exercising our right to stand up for what we belief to
    be a travesty of justice. In the Bonsai Kitty case it is a protest
    against making light of animal cruelty. They can can their tone and
    shove it up their asses! I don't care what kind of tone you put on
    animal cruelty, it's still reprehensible and plain wrong.

Seeker, I disagree that simply because no one has actually made a
    Bonsai Kitten it is okay to joke about it. Animal cruelty exists
    regardless. That qualifies as such. With your line of reasoning it
    would be okay to joke about how to slowly dismember me so as to derive the most benefit from my organs simply because it hasn't been
    done yet. It wouldn't find it funny, not one bit, no matter what the
    tone may be.

Dave, I did laugh at the pic. of Alan's head in the bottle.
    However, if people starting joking about how to best Bonsai him
    and described how to seal his butt with special glue and how
    to stick tubes in him and showed pictures of it I would be
    nauseated or maybe Nazisated. I almost puked when I saw the tools
    for inserting into and cleaning out the kittens' butt on that disgusting web site.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Seeker, I disagree that simply because no one has actually made a Bonsai Kitten it is okay to joke about it. Animal cruelty exists regardless.

It's fine to disagree, that's the nature of art and humor. But we do disagree, so those of us who hate cruelty to animals but also find that site humorous (not because of cruelty, but because of the way the parody is written) can continue to enjoy such humor. Those of you who hate cruelty to animals and find that site not funny at all can ignore it.

With your line of reasoning it would be okay to joke about how to slowly dismember me so as to derive the most benefit from my organs simply because it hasn't been done yet. It wouldn't find it funny, not one bit, no matter what the tone may be.

I wouldn't find it funny one bit either, for it would be addressing you specifically, and that's wrong. However, that exact scenario, done in the abstract, was presented for laughs in Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, and it was a very funny scene. Maybe not to you, but to those of us who saw the absurdity of this sketch and how it commented on current trends found it funny.

Maybe it's because I'm such a gentle person that I don't mind humor based on absurd cruelty that has never actually happened, simply because it is so opposite of the kind of person I am. Much humor is based on this dichotomy. Hard to explain, except that's how art and humor can be. You either like it or you don't.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Emy, emy, emy. I think your heart is in the right place but your head has some traveling to do.

If someone started a thread on how to bonsai me, and did it with competent humor, I'd not be bothered at all. I'd be laughing! I'd probably give suggestions and perhaps contribute pictures.

If you can't laugh at yourself, your family, your social group, your nation, your tribe, your humanity -- then you're taking yourself too seriously.

Lighten up, kiddo!

AlanF

• BadAssociate
    BadAssociate

Seven006:
    Hear me out as an objective neutral party. There has been a considerable amount of hostility starting with AlanF on a thread titled Fraud, early on about a month or so ago. DC duped him with word play and Alan has been calling DC names since then. Very similar situation to what we have here.
    According to you DC was duped by a site, but early on he acknowledged the joke factor, though that was not the point he was making. Minus the name calling, I feel he expressed it very eloquantly, so I will not repeat it.
    The only reason DC is picking on Alan now is because Alan instigated to the point of starting a thread that ridiculed Suzi Mayhem. If you don't know, Suzi is DC's live-in gf. If you want to be fair perhaps, you should see where this feud started. It was titled Fraud and continued to Suzi Mayhem outdoes John Cleese.
    Perhaps it is Alan that needs to stop being so angry and should apologize to DC and Suzi. After all her theory was simply a theory and actually, anyways that is another thread all together
    By the way love your tomatoes, do you have something in a squeeze bottle?

bad ass
    Suzi, I thought it was real too, I hear you kiddo I know you were wanting to be informative

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

GOD! Is this thread still going?!?!?!?!?

Slipnslidemaster: Doin' the humpty hump...just doin' the humpty hump...

• seven006
    seven006

Bad,

I appreciate you thoughts and I must say that it is hard to come on to a board and automatically know the history of each person and their interaction with one another. I thank you for filling me in on the history of the Hatfields and McCoys. I just left Tishie's board for a while after being on it for a little over a year. I left because of some brain dead fundi that was starting to piss me off a bit. The guy was never a JW but felt it was his duty in life to spread the love of Jesus to all of us by declaring we were all doomed to die at the hands of JC for not kissing his most important messenger's ass and having him over for tea and biscuits.

When I first starting posting on her board I made a comment about something that instantly turned me into a piece of meat thrown into the middle of hungry dogs. I was told I didn't know the whole story and I should keep my "fucking big mouth shut"! I appropriately apologized and asked if I could hear the whole story. After filtering through the "fuck you's" I read the back threads and realized I was wrong in some of the comments and again apologized for making them and promised not to make that mistake again. After a short while all those hungry dogs that lead the pack in devouring my newbi ass soon became very good friends of mine. It's amazing what can happen when the words "I'm sorry" are said with sincerity and backed up by promised actions.

I came on to this board and tried to get the flavor if its content before I began my quest making friends and influencing people. I saw that this board was very different than Tishie's. You people had sharper claws and knew how to use them in an frenzied manner. I took that as a chance to have a little fun. To make my presence known and start my desired purpose of coming to this board to make a few new friends I made a two line post in the art forum that I meant as a joke. Stupid me, I know better to make jokes in unfamiliar mixed company. The person that had posted the subject matter I joke about took offense and delicately ripped me a new one. Again I offered my apologies, stated that I meant it only in jest and then began to expand on my interest in the subject matter. I got a semi-nice semi-sarcastic response that threw the gauntlet down and basically told me to prove that I had even the slightest idea in what I was talking about by "showing my stuff" so to say and justify my qualifications to make a comment in that forum. So, I did. The author of the original post saw my work and stated and I quote "yea it's brilliant". One almost enemy, now hopefully a friend down, 1,788 to go.

Next stop Bonsai Kitty. I saw my old friend Alan Fuck Wit posting there so I thought I would join in. I stuck his head in a jar and thought it might make a few people laugh, especially Mr. Fuck Wit. I tried to make my point with humor and a little computer magic, then I came to understand that there was more to the animosity between Mr. Dark Clouds and Mr. Fuck Wit than just little kitties in a jar. Not knowing Mr. Clouds I naturally came to the defense of my long time friend and I, in an blatant naive manner asked them to kiss and make up. I even took some time out of my day to try and make a point of how silly the whole thing was by creating the Bonsai Tomato graphic. I was hoping Mr. Clouds would see my point of view and just slightly say one little thing to suggest that maybe he was over reacting just a tiny bit. No post came. It was no big deal, I saw that he had some issues and I just let it go.

Now after your post, and I repeat, I do appreciate it, I see that there is some history of hair pulling and knee kicking between Mr.Fuck Wit and Mr.Clouds. That's too bad. I hate that in ex-Jws. I think we all should gather around the camp fire and sing that stupid Cum'bi'a song. I would also like for Sandra Bullock to fall deeply in love with me and rape my ass every night 'till my head explodes but that ain't going to happen either. You are right, Alan has been bad. He should know better. The thing is I know why Alan says and does some of the things he says and does and to try and explain it would mean I would have to quit my job and dedicate the next year or so fumble-typing that explanation. Lets just say he is smart as hell and smart is in fashion. It wasn't in fashion when Alan was a young egg head in school. He was also a JW growing up and that fact alone should give him an extra two swings at bat. But then I realize that Mr. Clouds might have had a similar background and I must mentally allow him the extra swings also. Who knows maybe they will agree on something someday and become friends. I took the time to get to know Alan and his family and they are great people and good friends. I just met Mr. Clouds and he has offered me nothing to think any different about him them my assumption resulting from his conversation with Alan. I said noting negative or condescending to him, only that I know Alan and he was a friend. He has not replied to my last post or to Bonsai Tomato's.

I am officially tearing off my stripped referees shirt, throwing it on the ground and telling the boys to play nice and work out their own problems.

I think I just might end my search for new exJW friends on these various discussion boards and just stick to my obsession with Sandra Bullock.

Thanks again Bad, I admire the hell out of someone with the sense of fairness.

Dave

• AlanF
    AlanF

Sorry Mr. BadAss, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

You've simply added yourself to the growing list of members of the species Dorcus cephalomorticus.

Cloud Brain duped me. Sheesh! That's about as stupid as You Know's defenses of his false predictions.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit