I'm sick of being mistaken for a prostitute!

by Aztec 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I had a guy once ask me if I were a two bit hooker. I hit him over the head with my bag of quarters.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Azzy, are they offering you money?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Remember, between you and me ....... the Crotchless Panties are a giveaway ........

***** Rub a Dub

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Well, if you went ahead and took the money, you'd no longer be mistaken for one........hehe

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I guess somehow your question is serious so my answer is

As far as you know you are NOT a prostitute ... There is nothing you can do against that ... not your choice

• Swan
    Swan

You could always reply, "I'm not a hooker, but I know of this publishing company that got into bed with the U.N. for a library card!"

Seriously, just tell them to get a clue and quit bothering respectable women or you'll call the cops.

Tammy

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Oh I know what your saying pet .. it happenes to me all the time as well .. I just don't know what these peasent men are thinking !! *spits*

Kitty

• ballistic
    ballistic

I'm sick of being propositioned by prostitutes! They're heading up this part of town since they've put up CCTV and pushed them out of the centre of town. I normally say "you pay me" and they head off quite quick, but I don't know why they bother to stop me so late at night when I'm staggering back from the pub, as if I would be good for anything.

• Aztec
    Aztec

You guys are funny, and it would be a funny thing if it wasn't so scary. These guys creep me out! Espescially if they follow me. Oh well, I got some good tips and I'll use them.

~Aztec

• shera
    shera

((((Azzie))))

You don't look like no hooker! Too purdy to be mistakin for one of them.

The ones we have over here...good gawd...yeecck. But very sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit