I'm sick of being mistaken for a prostitute!

by Aztec 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan
    I'm too stubborn to change the way I dress. I'm comfy in jeans and a ponytail damnit!

Is that all you're wearing!?! I think I see the problem here.

Tammy

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies
    Forget Mace spray em with perfume!.. that will get them in so much hot water at home

Hey Xan, didn't mom do something like that once to a guy in the neighborhood who kept bothering her? I thought she had put on lipstick, went up and kissed his collar and sprayed him with perfume. As far as I can recall, didn't his wife beat the crap out of him for it too?

• JH
    JH

Aztec,

Just wear an Avalanche sweater and that should do it.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Yum.. sis that was me.. lol I marked him once with perfume and lipstick that did not work. So when he was with a beautiful blonde on his lap.. where they would sit. I struck.

I was so tired of being harassed by Leche boy every time I walked down the freaking street. I was only 13 at the time, and was fed up! So I grabbed C's glasses, put my hair in a bun, belted a pillow to my tummy, so I looked verrrrrry pregnant, took R. with me. Stopped in front of him and began yelling.. "YOU see YOU see! Just as he get's his way with one! He goes on to the next! How could you ...! I am going to have your baby and you are sitting here with this PUTA ?!" The blonde slapped him so hard and marched off. He was p/o'd to the ninth degree.. and was yelling what is your problem? "( Tu es mi problemo, senor!) You are my problem, Sir! If you don't stop harassing me every time you see me.. then I will return the favor!"

After that.. had noo problems ever. I guess he could not face the prospect of never getting laid again. He knew any time I saw him I would pull that stunt. If he did not stop. Besides he had to save face. He was bested by a child. Muwahahahahaahaha.

X.

• teejay
    teejay

Xan, That is way cool. You had some balls. Where'd you get such a wicked idea? p.s. Uh... can 13yr-old girls have balls?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well Next time say it 10 000 $ / hour at least they will think you are a call girl instead of a prostitute

yes I know well I'm in the mood th kidding NOW !!!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Syrup, you're such a dork...LOL!

Thanks you guys! (Xan and Maybies and Frenchie)

~Aztec

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I haven't had a chance to read all the responses, but I would recommend having a "purposeful" walk when you're out. Act like you know where you're going, even if you don't. Have a good pace, and don't make any unnecessary eye contact with anyone. If someone accosts you, don't stop or slow down to let them talk to you. Pick up the pace and ignore them. If someone grabs your arm, quickly pull it away and tell the to get lost LOUDLY so others will hear. Wear shoes that will enable you to run if necessary. If you need to run, run to a building or home where it appears people are present.

Walter

• caspian
    caspian

Azzie you still have the cutest avatar.

You pout so good

Cas.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I dunno. You could walk down the street staring at the ground, picking your nose and talking to yourself. I certainly wouldn't want to pick up anyone like *that*. Heh. Maybe you could get one of those fake police badges and flash it at em. Ought to make them shut up real quick. Snort.

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit