If I was still PIMI, I'd be terrified

by neat blue dog 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Here it is:

• hybridous
    hybridous

Spirit creatures with facial hair?? Why do spirit creatures need hair to keep them warm, and prevent sweat getting into their eyes or .....nether regions etc? 🤔

Remember, the WT ORG fancies itself an earthly counterpart of a spiritual, heavenly arrangement.

That said, I'm rather surprised that spirit creatures with facial hair are granted privileges (like slaughtering most of humanity) in the heavenly arrangement....

I can only figure that Jehovah isn't really worried about who might be stumbled by the beards of his heavenly sons...

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Pale Emporor...

I was well impressed with your video, with authentic WT pictures animated and Geoffrey Jackson's voiceover. Tell me please the source of tbe video.

It is so good, it might be authentic, but not from their website methinks.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

so--to re cap---world goverments will turn on all religions before armageddon, and

the great tribulation will not start untill all the 144,000 are in heaven.

have got that right ?

so not anytime soon then.

• sir82
    sir82

That "warroom" illustration always kills me.

Like ol' bumblehead Herd is gonna be on the "10 most wanted" list of....well, anyone.

"Red alert! Code zebra alpha foxtrot! The geriatric black guy is heading down to the commissary to get more of his Little Debbie stuffed cookies! Call out the SWAT team!"

Sheesh.

• Theonlyoneleft
    Theonlyoneleft

To be honest... I don’t know how this organisation gets away with this.

if this was in a school or on a place where young minds can be affected there would be an uprising of parents demanding an explanation!

Witnesses won’t let their children watch films that are less harmful than these pics but nonetheless young children are brought up seeing war images and destruction on a regular basis, specially inside a place where they should be worshiping the god of love and truthfulness.

Just because this comes from the watchtower....they allow it. Little do they realise that these are moulding and damaging their children.

Not mentioning the guilt, the anger, being afraid, not be able to feel worthy of love, or sometimes living.

Scared of the end of the world, scared of losing everything they know, scared of being themselves, scared of being honest. And guilt of the simplest things. 😔

A web of things that can lead to so many problems later on.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I must have been an insnsitive child because the pictures of Armageddon in the old books never bothered me at all. As I grew up though there were periods when the whole concept of Armageddon seemed wrong and it bothered me . I would pull myself out of it , telling myself that "Jehovah knows what he is doing" and just get on with my JW life.

Eventually though the feelings grew stronger,together with disquiet over the exteded time period and my eyes opened to see that it was all just wrong.

Yesterday's article is horrible. It glosses over the foretold death of billons of people and portrays God as a deity to be feared rather than loved.

Also, it is so badly written. It gives no reasons for these massive conclusions . The only support is soundbite quotes from scattered scriptures which could mean many things. They do not even supply references to other WT books and articles which do discuss it greater depth.

So why should we believe it?

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

The line I like the best from the video is "We will be the only ones openly serving God" Yeah like Geoffrey J. at the Arc. He did all sorts of shilly shalling around. Never did he take the opportunity to "declare God's kingdom is the only hope of Mankind"

• lancelink
    lancelink

in that 3rd, bottom picture it looks like the angel is guiding the police as to where the witnesses ae

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Not mentioning the guilt, the anger, being afraid, not be able to feel worthy of love, or sometimes living.

Do you know this affected me sooo much more than the fear of the big A. I just wanted it over with. When I was little I just thought “good. I’m so evil it will be a better world without me”. It’s awful. To make an innocent little child feel that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit