If I was still PIMI, I'd be terrified

by neat blue dog 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Didn`t one Angel kill off 185,000 in one night ? yet here we have 11 Angels about to destroy 7 swat team members ?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Spirit creatures with facial hair?? Why do spirit creatures need hair to keep them warm, and prevent sweat getting into their eyes or .....nether regions etc? 🤔

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Didn`t one Angel kill off 185,000 in one night ?

In actual fact Hezekiah just paid them off. So many barrels of gold etc (the Bible briefly mentions bunging Sennacherib's Assyrian army some silver but in Sennacherib writings it was a good deal more than the Bible admits. The few dead on the field were likely their own people, captives.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Can’t wait to see next years convention propaganda. How are they gonna top last years?

https://youtu.be/JeM9XvTxwkc

• Biahi
    Biahi

STILL TOTALLY ADD, I’m with you! I had, as a child, nightmares, stuttering, hives caused by nerves (per the Dr.), always felt under condemnation by God, because he knew I didn’t like anything about this religion. I didn’t like meetings or assemblies, hated field service, and wanted so badly to “fit in” and be normal, like flag salute, Christmas, birthdays, Halloween, etc. mom told me at age 8 that Jehovah would kill me at Armageddon if I saluted the flag. I had it drummed into my head that this was “the truth”, and si I believed it was, and I grew up thinking there was something wrong with me if I hated it so much. Sigh.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i just spent 4 minutes of my life watching that cartoon. i did pick up that the 144,000 would all be in heaven before the start of armaggedon. thats good--means we have many more years to go.

• hoser
    hoser

I looked over the wt study article. It is more of the same guilt, shame and subtle death threats. It is obvious that this approach works well for the organization or they would change direction.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

The big A is not GOOD news, its GREAT NEWS!!!

I mean come on - who cant wait to see 7.5 + billion people die horrible terrifying deaths at the hands of our Loving doG and his humble son who gave is life so we could all be saved!

Myself - I can't wait to see my unbelieving family that loves me and has cared for me have their EYES MELT out like in "Raiders of the lost Ark"!!!

BLESSED BE THE DOG OF THE BIBLE - BLESSED BE THE DOG OF LOVE!!!!!!!

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

If I were still a child and I saw those pictures - what would get me the most is the soldiers in the first picture. I would imagine them screaming in terror as they had no where to escape to. I would imagine it was me because I've always believed God would kill me too.

The WT is master manipulators of fear that they definitely want to implant into children s minds and any adults who may be on the fence. Those who are smug about being in the right - these pictures would be positive reinforcement that they will get their reward.

• Liberty93
    Liberty93

Dog,

If you could find that image, I would be much obliged.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit