If I was still PIMI, I'd be terrified

by neat blue dog 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Just looking at the pictures in tomorrow's WT study makes me think of the nightmares I used to have as a child. And nowadays the pictures are sometimes more realistic, so for any who are truly mentally in, this has a terrible effect on them and even their life choices. Looking in as a PIMO or POMO it seems almost comical that adults would believe in this sci-fi Bible fan-fiction, but it's not funny when we remember that all ages of the r&f are being manipulated by the GB by these cheap and evil means.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Imagine being a Kid.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Agreed, this is really frightening. With children brought up on a diet of this, It is not surprising that there is a disproportionate number of JWs with psychoses.

The JW religion is mentally abusive.

• sickandtired
    sickandtired
    This is disturbing to me. What the hell is wrong with them? 🤬
  • tiki
    tiki

Appalling. There are enough awful things that happen...no need to instill irrational fear of the unknown. I lived in dread as a born-in...and that anxiety is the most difficult to overcome. Crippling fear....and for what, really...

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, it's not the cartoonish sketches of old (single color line drawings) which were easier to dismiss because they were so unrealistic and seemed more 'symbolic' than photo-realistic artwork.

They are probably only a few years away from going full-on scientologist-style movie production to make it all more realistic still.

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave

They are ramping up the paranoia! I feel so bad for anyone who is still in. No wonder everyone I used to know was on some form of anti depressants.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Simon - what do you think they are building that whole new Video Production branch for.

Its gonna get crazy.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I have to wonder why they’re ramping it up to the max lately. Wonder what they’ll do in another few years when we’re still here with no Armageddon? You can only keep this up so long.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i dig those dudes in nightshirts with white hair and wings. maybe that will become the next new look for the bruvs at assemblies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit