If I was still PIMI, I'd be terrified

by neat blue dog 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

My pimi brother gets a hard on with illustrations and articles like this!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

True, some people like the rush from stuff like this. Makes them feel special and have a purpose!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Just think how persuasive that stuff is at the door.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Watchtower continues to do this because it works. You should see how paranoid our uber families are. Satan this, Satan that. They are afraid of their own shadows. It is pathetic!

Some have become VERY reclusive. They don't go out much, they are suspicious of everyone who is not a JW and they are having a hard time making ends meet financially. It is sad to watch.

It amazes me to watch our children function in the real world. They have made friends, received training and higher education and are hard workers. Not sitting around waiting for this wicked system to pass away. They are dealing with the here and now and doing it very well. It's just interesting to watch the paranoid JW's and then compare them with our children.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

We all know these pictures being a kid in jw.org

I had my doubts when i noticed them at 6 years old.

G.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Pale - there is always the Next Gen of JW you have to scare whitless.

• Solzhenitsyn
    Solzhenitsyn

It almost seems like a cult.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Where were all these angels as JWs were killed in Field Service or decapitated on bus tours, or killed by tsunamis??

DD

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yeah, like the "authorities" are really worried about Watchtower! Most people only know JW's as the pesky pain in the butts that knock at your door at 10 am on Saturday morning.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

There's another recent painting that REALLY drives me up the wall: There's this war room with generals, etc. making plans against JWs, and there's multiple images of JW Broadcasting on the screen beside them. Lol get over yourselves! This wet dream of yours will NEVER happen!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit