Vicki Boer - Donations

by hillary_step 85 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

AAACK! ASCOT, READ MY POST ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE! READ IT, READ IT, READ IT!

I DID THE SAME THING!!!! TRUST ME!!! YOU STILL HAVE DAYS OF HELL TO GO THROUGH BEFORE IT'S OVER!

TRUST ME, THOUGH IT'S WORTH IT!

No more yelling.

• acsot
    acsot

Shamus - didn't see your post before, thank you. I will move the recycle bin back outside now.

• waiting
    waiting

snicker. snicker. just reading Shamus' posts are worth spending money for.

• Valis
  • Simon
    Simon

LOL @ Shamus

But just wait to see how long before that is (mis)quoted elswhere as being the truth

Sorry you're still having problems ascot ... just pop your credit card in the post to me and I'll sort it out. BTW: If anyone claiming to be from the credit card company rings asking if yu really have bought a Farari, it's just pranksters ... say "yes" and hang up.

Seriously, it can be a bit of a drag setting up a PayPal account, adding credit card and stuff but the security measures are there for good reason and it is useful ... remember the days you had to 'wire' money to people and it cost a small fortune?!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I would just like to explain, as a way of bringing this back to the top, about the "musical gift."

If you donate $75, you will receive (whether you like it or not) the latest CD by Celine Dion.

If however, you only donate $50, you will receive the latest 2 CD's by Celine Dion.

Anyone who doesn't donate will receive Hillary Step's latest CD of bathtime warblings, including "Rubber Ducky, don't look so sad (or I'll crush your beak under my bottom)."

If that doesn't move you to donate, I don't know what will.

Expatbrit

p.s. this entire post was cobblers, if you hadn't guessed already.

• waiting
    waiting
    If you donate $75, you will receive (whether you like it or not) the latest CD by Celine Dion.

My eyes glazed over when I read this....thinking "o my gawd."

If however, you only donate $50, you will receive the latest 2 CD's by Celine Dion.

Then I was relieved to read this - and knew it was yet another cruel Canadian joke by our Expatbrit.

Is "cobblers" a common saying up in the Cold North?

waiting

• Simon
    Simon

Please, no Celine ... I'll pay anything !!

BTW: Just forwarded on the first 'batch'

• onacruse
    onacruse
    Anyone who doesn't donate will receive Hillary Step's latest CD of bathtime warblings, including "Rubber Ducky, don't look so sad (or I'll crush your beak under my bottom)."

Muaahaaha!

Simon, please refund our donation...

Craig

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Simon,

Safely received - many thanks.

Expat,

lol....More like Slim(e) Whitman singing 'Slim Pickings'

HS

Share this

Google+