Vicki Boer - Donations

by hillary_step 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
  • onacruse
    onacruse

Brummie, there ya go! Like expatbrit says, Keep this at the top!

All who responded to http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/59712/1.ashx

Craig

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

bump ;)

• shamus
    shamus

I am planning on donating this pay-day. PLEASE, PLEASE everyone please donate so she can go on a holiday and forget this nonsense as best as possible...

Vicki PM'd me and seemed pretty good, all things considered. I know that she cannot PM too many people, and I was quite suprised that she had the time for me.... kind woman.

Just donate a few bucks. I am dirt poor and am doing it, please, if we all do it, it will make a world of difference for her.

Thanks all and thanks to all who had a hand in organizing this and suggesting this!

Shamus.

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

BUMP!!

• betweenworlds
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

We are arranging for a PayPal button to be installed on this site to aid in the collection for Vicki. It should be appearing over the next day or so as Simon need to test its functions.

For those who have responded to this thread, many thanks.

HS

• Gerard
    Gerard

For as long as I can remember, the party who loses the law suit must pay the legal fees of both parties. How is this possible Vicky wins but must pay?

With simpathy,

Gerard

• waiting
    waiting

Well, thank you, HS, for the update.

A PayPal button will make it easier. We CAN do this!

It will help our own self-esteem & independence to show ourselves that we can stand up to the WTBTS.

Those men really think they're doing God's will by crushing victims, covering over rapists, breaking laws. Some God those Jehovah's Witnesses have, eh?

Thank another version of God (or not) that we're free of the WTBTS.....and free to help others.

waiting

• onacruse

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit