Vicki Boer - Donations

by hillary_step 85 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

If any of you wish to make donations to help Vicki and her family through this troubling time for her, please contact me at

[email protected] and I will let you know how to proceed with this. Please bear in mind that any amount will help, so please do not feel that what you have to offer is worthless compared to others.

All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential and I will guarantee this on my honor. This is a guarantee, whoever you may be. You may rest assured, that if you contact me, no other person will ever read your note, and it will never, under any circumstances be disclosed to any other body.

Please note again, just for the records, that this is a collection being made by a few friends to aid another friend in need. This is not an official fund. It is also not a substitute for any other decisions that Vicki may need to make regarding her financial and legal status.

Best regards - HS

• Hamas
    Hamas

As an interesting side note, I was speaking to a borgite about this whole mess and he said :

she brought it upon herself

I walked away disgusted. I felt like slapping him.

• Don Smith
    Don Smith

I am so sorry to hear the results of Vicki Boer's case !!!! I feel she was given " Bad Advice" by her Lawyers SAD, SAD SAD <:( (:< (:< ( She should have accepted the larger sum, Shame on them (Lawyers) for such lousey advice. Will be in touch. VCTGPOI

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

This thread should be kept on the active page for a considerable period of time.

Expatbrit

• outnfree
    outnfree

BTTT

HS,

You have mail.

out

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Bump

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp I sent me e-mail to you---no answer yet !!!!! You know me- !!!! did it get to the right place dah!!!!

• waiting
    waiting

You've got mail.

Also, my email starts:

Howdy, (see note below)..........................duh, I forgot the note.

Forgotten.Note: Death is the Earth's way of saying "howdy."

• jgnat
    jgnat

A kind and thoughtful gesture, Hillary Step. bttt

• onacruse
    onacruse

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit