Vicki Boer - Donations

by hillary_step 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Thanks for setting up the link, Simon. I've taken the liberty to add it to the Letter Campaign website, so it will get more exposure.

Love, Scully

• Simon
    Simon

ascot, if you click on the link (or the banner ad above) and then on the page that you get to with the explanation, click on the "Donate" button part way down on the left

It should take you to the PayPal page but not prompt you for an email (it only does this if you go directly to PayPal and want to send money from there). The money donated will then be sent on from there (don't worry, I am not going to keep it!)

• shamus
    shamus

SIMON IS RIPPING US OFF, I KNOW IT!!!

OMG, A NEW THREAD MUST BE STARTED....

• Scully
    Scully

shamus is just begging to get his arse kicked, isn't he??

Love, Scully

• acsot
    acsot

Okie dokie, thank you Simon (I think). By my computer clock it's 2:04 p.m. One more time for PayPal.

If y'all don't hear from me for awhile it's because I'm throwing the computer in the recycle bin and heading towards the TransCanada.

• shamus
    shamus

It shall be called, "Simon, the antichrist, and his embezzlement... we all knew it!"

I'll be the cool good-looking guy, who is overacting and being too dramatic.... Scully can be the nurse who bitch-slaps my face whenever I get out of control, Simon will be the guy who laughs like AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

It would make a great made for TV movie on showcase!

• Scully
    Scully

shamus writes:

Scully can be the nurse who bitch-slaps my face whenever I get out of control

Why do I get the feeling that you might actually enjoy that??

Love, Scully

• shamus
    shamus

You know that I would! Your hubby would have to come in and kick my ass!

• acsot
    acsot

Simon, Simon, Simon!!

(Acsot stamps foot, tears at hair, paces back and forth)

PayPal tells me I have one active credit card. This is good. One credit card is all I have. I get to the part where it says it's payable to 'InteSoft IT Ltd'. This is also good, I'm at the right spot. I put in the amount, click on "continue", then it tells me : "To complete this transaction add a MasterCard, American Express card". It's either add another card or "Cancel". ???????????

I think I'll do it the way Hillary told me.

• Scully
    Scully

Hubby?? what hubby??

Love, Scully (who may get to 4000 posts today after all...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit