Wives Should Provide Sex On Demand - Dr. Laura

by Mindchild 101 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

The angled neck and tapered head of a Reach toothbrush got nuthin' on me.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Wives have a "loving obligation" to have sex whenever they are asked for it - even if they are not in the mood, says American author Dr Laura Schlessinger

Been there, done that. It doesn't work. As a matter of fact, I have changed my "good wife" opinion and decided that in the future, the guy can worry a little bit about my needs.

Robyn

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

My dad told me about a brother who called up the elders early one morning to claim that his wife wouldn't give it up. He demanded the elder speak to his wife before she's destroyed by Jehovah's hand.

His wife told him to go use his own hand.

• Swickley
    Swickley
    Sorry, I had a double tough time getting through this thread. I hate this woman... she is an idiot

So, STACY , regarding the above post , where is YOUR OUTRAGE ??? It seems others use name calling as well. I don't hear you complaining...

• Robdar
    Robdar
    His wife told him to go use his own hand.

Hahaha Stacy, good one.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    So, STACY , regarding the above post , where is YOUR OUTRAGE ??? It seems others use name calling as well. I don't hear you complaining...

Gee Swickley having a tough day? Feel a need to lash out at me again? I suggest you back off. Did anyone here attack me? No they did not. Did you attack me on the other thread, why yes you did. Get over it Swickley, it isn't all about you regardless of your expert training in aruging. Oh by the way, when you meant you were trained to argue did you really mean you were trained to debate? Is that the word you were searching for? Either way, you weren't.

This thread wasn't about you and it wasn't about me. Now you are attempting to hyjack it into a personal attack on me. Get over yourself.

• Xandria
    Xandria

LOL Stacy.. use your own hand.. rofl. Does that mean he will have to carry a picture of his hand in his wallet too ?

Anyway.. I agree w/ PG. Sex should not be manditory. An Dr. Laura what-ever the hell her name is.. is a idiot.
    X.

• Mystery
    Mystery

Happy Thoughts I absolutely agree with you. I can not stand this "woman"; when I hear her on the radio i immediately change the station.

Sometimes I roll over and go to sleep; sometimes hubby rolls over and goes to sleep. Does it mean we don't love each other? NO! It means one of us just isn't in the mood. But the days we are both "in the mood" ....

Dr. Laura Who????

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    LOL Stacy.. use your own hand.. rofl. Does that mean he will have to carry a picture of his hand in his wallet too ?

Oh that's too funny, a pic of his hand. I should have posted more about this couple. She ended up divorcing this turd, got DFed and remarried and is as happy as can be. She did get reinstated so she'd have better access to her children but she's inactive and not attending meetings. I really respected this woman for many years. She was always a nice decent person. She meets me for lunch every so often and since I was never baptised she can't get in trouble for that. A really nice lady.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

lol - thanks Rocketman - it aint all that much really - but it fills up a day! (that's why I have to read my favorite blogs at work!). Plus, I tend to be on the hyperactive side (till I found this dang computer!).

My point was that there can be many issues why a woman might not be particulary interested in giving up sex on any given occassion. There could be reasons why a man might not feel like performing either. The key to a HEALTHY relationship in the sex arena is understanding the other, so that neither is left wanting. Being considerate & sensitive to the others needs is important for both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit